If Trump found a way to guarantee reparations to every black citizen in the US...

Would he get your vote?

• I'm making America great again.

• No.

• Not just no. Hell no.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y'all *****s still hoping and praying for reparations? F that noise

Y'all need to stop falling for the dependant negro narative white people love to promote so they can feel better about themselves

The world doesn't owe anyone anything. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be
TGA8.gif

Da ****

$0 debts & free higher education through all levels sounds pretty good to me. You know how people act when they get their 1st refund check? I imagine this winding up like that.

He thought he was saying something with that.
I just have no idea who dude is really ranting at. Check the poll, and overwhelming majority of people that took it said no, some expressed it in post.

Secondly the alternatives discussed were no advocating for handout from white people but rather what would be better public policy than what was suggested by the OP.

I was like what was really being discussed got ignored and then we get the same personal responsibility talking points that conservatives use against black folk.

Saying some more affluent black people should spend their money differently, and saying better policies should be put in place to shrink the racial wealth gap are not mutually exclusive ideas.

I just have no idea who dude is really ranting at. Check the poll, and overwhelming majority of people that took it said no, some expressed it in post.

Secondly the alternatives discussed were no advocating for handout from white people but rather what would be better public policy than what was suggested by the OP.

I was like what was really being discussed got ignored and then we get the same personal responsibility talking points that conservatives use against black folk.

aka
i have no idea what he meant because it didnt fit into the box i wanted it to

in b4 “so tell us oh great one what he meant”

he’s saying we posess all the money and resources to fix our culture right now without the need for reparations

the power exists within US already

funny how you try and tell someone they are already powerful, that they’re so defeated they get upset at you for trying

People love using that pull your bootstrap talking point

aka

he’s saying we posess all the money and resources to fix our culture right now without the need for reparations

funny how you try and tell someone they are already powerful, that they’re so defeated they get upset at you for trying

Y'all *****s still hoping and praying for reparations? F that noise

Y'all need to stop falling for the dependant negro narative white people love to promote so they can feel better about themselves

The world doesn't owe anyone anything. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be

At what point in his post did he mention or imply a my of what you just typed said :lol:

aka

Da hell are you even talking about, seriously

The OP just made a hypothetical scenario and dudes were just discussing it. No one was begging for reparations. I am not upset, I am just confused at the criticism being levied because it seems you two have not actually read this thread.

In case you missed it, most dudes in here said no to the deal proposed.

So please, spare me

reparations, deserved or not is still getting THEM to do something they dont want to do

the argument against bootstraps is SO asinine

It's such a simplistic idea that ignores the condition of the people it's being used against. Ignores all of the historical context and roadblocks that are in place for us needing to "pull up our bootstraps"

And lets not act as if the phrase isn't and hasn't been used as another means of calling us lazy.

Last edited:
The bootstraps talking points feeds directly into the "culture of poverty" argument, which is inherently racist attack against African Americans.

What prevents the, "Why them?" argument from other race groups? Is it specefically due to those affected by The American Slave Trade and the profits gained thereafter? Or African American citizens form here?

Back
Top Bottom