If Trump found a way to guarantee reparations to every black citizen in the US...

Would he get your vote?

• I'm making America great again.

• No.

• Not just no. Hell no.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Systemic racism isn't the problem, black people not saving 10% out of every paycheck is the problem.

Yep, all Black people need to do is save 10% out of their paychecks and they will have the same access to the Board of Directors and CEO level jobs that not even white women have access to, because apparently white women are not saving 10% of their income since they need a law in California to require them to be put on the Board of Directors of corporations.

Maybe send out a questionnaire to all minorities?

**** select the beat answer. check yes, no, or maybe ****

Will you save 10% (minimum) of your 2 week paycheck?

[] yes, and I would like to receive reparations

[] no, and I do not deserve reparations becuase I am financially unstable to receive additional funding in any way

[] maybe. I’m unsure if I’m willing to give up 10% (minimum) of my 2 week paycheck

Free education up until bachelors AND 1 mil reparation for each person of African descent in a household thats able to vote and Trump easily gets my vote

Yeah, no.

Nothing dude could do to get my vote. I feel like voting for him is worse than voting for an actual Republican. Been plenty of those that have pushed forward systemic racism and other discrimatory ideas but orange boy is literally bad for American interests as a whole.

Systemic racism isn't the problem, black people not saving 10% out of every paycheck is the problem.
:rofl:

10% of annual income saved from a person that never saves is a lot of money

these are our resources

if saving 10% keeps you away from the plasma center, pawn shops, and title loan places i say try it

other cultures save
we dont

other cultures practice group economics
we dont

10% of annual income saved from a person that never saves is a lot of money

these are our resources

if saving 10% keeps you away from the plasma center, pawn shops, and title loan places i say try it

other cultures save
we dont

other cultures practice group economics
we dont
Stop this we talk b. I tire of black ppl talking about what other races and ethnicities do that black ppl dont do.

You care deeply about saving, 6 pages proved that.

Saving 20% wouldn't aolve our much bigger problems.

Think thats part of the point you're missing.

No need to quote me 3 times for laughing @ ppl mocking you.

systematic racism is a problem

saving 10% of our income would help us avoid countless issues within our community

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-u-s-still-making-less-than-they-did-in-2000/

"African Americans were worse off financially in 2016 than they were in 2000.

The median income for an African American household was $39,490 last year, according to U.S. Census Bureau data released this week. It was $41,363 in 2000. (Both figures are in 2016 dollars, so they have been adjusted for inflation)."

And that's before taxes.

In addition, Black people mostly live in urban areas, which are more expensive than suburban/rural areas.

How is saving 10% of income going to address the following:

"
Black Americans have struggled for years to move up the economic ladder. They have a harder time finding jobs. Merely having an “African American sounding name” makes an employer less likely to hire someone, a National Bureau of Economic Research study found.

The black unemployment rate is nearly double the white unemployment rate. It's been that way since the Labor Department began keeping track of unemployment by race in the early 1970s. Black Americans also receive substantially lower wages than whites and Asians.

“Character, talent and insight are evident in individuals from all income classes. But not all individuals get an equal chance to prove their mettle,” said Mary Coleman, senior vice president of Economic Mobility Pathways, a Boston-based nonprofit group.
"

You can't teach economics without touching policy.

Stop this we talk b. I tire of black ppl talking about what other races and ethnicities do that black ppl dont do.

You care deeply about saving, 6 pages proved that.

Saving 20% wouldn't aolve our much bigger problems.

Think thats part of the point you're missing.

No need to quote me 3 times for laughing @ ppl mocking you.

Boyce Watkins wants us to invest

how? when we dont save?

Claude Anderson wants us to all own businesses.

how? when we dont understand economics?

So a black person living in abject poverty with no good economic opportunities around them, lead leeching into their pipes, Medical scare scared, police plundering their community with municipal fines, already and spending everything they have just to survive, just needs to save 10% of their salary. :lol: :lol: :smh:

Economics is way more than opening businesses. Healthcare policy is economics, tax policy is economics, monetary policy is economics, infrastructure spending is economics, jobs programs is economics. Nearly all public policy involves economics.

So a black person living in abject poverty with no good economic opportunities around them, lead leeching into their pipes, Medical scare scared, police plundering their community with municipal fines, already and spending everything they have just to survive, just needs to save 10% of their salary. :lol: :lol: :smh:

its essentially the same thing Boyce promotes.

do you laugh at Boyce?

I am seriously not trying to play expert but I got a BA, and MA in Economics. I work professionally as one

You can't teach economics without discussing public policy. Without it, it is just philosophy, math, and graphs. There is an emptiness to it without applying it to the real world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom