If the United States had a natural disaster across all the States ...

Do you think other Countries would be so quick to help and if so , which Country do you think we be really supportive. I was washing dishes when this thought came to me. I'm not against helping the less fortunate like those in Japan and Haiti. I'm just curious if other Countries would set up Red Cross relief efforts and such for the US.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

^^He said across all the states tho
what difference does that make?  Kuwait's gonna be like "nah we straight... we dont wanna help South Dakota"?

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

^^He said across all the states tho

It's still the same country though  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell no, other countries know that we start our own disasters here. (Katrina, 9/11) 

Oh yeah, and we are the ones who like to invade other countries and loot resources.

Why would anyone want to help us out?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Hell no, other countries know that we start our own disasters here. (Katrina, 9/11) 

Oh yeah, and we are the ones who like to invade other countries and loot resources.

Why would anyone want to help us out?

My sarcastic meter is on, but still not sure if serious?? 

It could happen, too. Yellowstone Caldera in Yellowstone National Park sits on the largest supervolcano in the continent and it is long overdue for an eruption. It would erupt with 10,000 times the force of Mt St Helens and the lava from it could cover the whole United States 5 inches thick.

Originally Posted by scshift

Probably Great Britain, and Canada

This and maybe Japan and some other European countries.

To OP,what natural disaster could possibly affect every state????

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

That's a pretty hefty list of Countries who helped out.

Why reject aid from Cuba though? That's lame.

If we accept aid from dirty Commies the terrorists win.
Also, I think we'd have much bigger issues if a single natural disaster affected the entire United States, considering at that point the entire world would be in danger due to the scale of such an event. 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Government man makes Hurricanes now also??
eek.gif

a disaster across ALL states? pretty sure whatever disaster that is would take out the rest of the world too

Back
Top Bottom