if nike released a penny hardaway AF1 would you cop?

Why would you even think of something like this. This is exactly why Air Force Ones fell off. Are you sure Jordan Brand didnt still your fusion concept.

Why would you even think of something like this. This is exactly why Air Force Ones fell off. Are you sure Jordan Brand didnt still your fusion concept.

IF IT WAS AN ALL PAIR OF WHITE/WHITE W/ PENNY 1 CENT LOGO ON BACK...then yes I would BUY them, please people lets evolve as a species and use buy or purchaseinstead of "COP". Is it just ME, or is that the most annoying way of substituting words???

I wouldn't buy, purchase or cop any of these, no offense BP or Emmanuel. I would rather Nike release another CW of the IIs or IIIs than spend time turninga Penny into an AF1.

Hey BP, think you could do a Penny III low?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ thanks EL, was just going to post that...

one piece foamposite upper with black suede toe/mid/heel. translucent blue sole, 1cent logo, etc.

nice customs too!

edit: here's a better quality pic
Interestin. Hot, but me personally, I could do w/o the Foam accents on the back and change the tounge to Foam-esque tounge

if it was a "penny shoe" tribute i would

if it was a "penny hardaway" tribute like with his face on it, no!

There were rumors that they were working on a foamposite AF1 in royal blue with a clear sole, etc... but they couldn't really make it work with an AF1mold. I wouldn't mind just seeing a colorway like that though. Like a clear sole, blue upper and then black nubuck around the laces and on the tongue.

Originally Posted by soflyrr

if it was a "penny shoe" tribute i would

if it was a "penny hardaway" tribute like with his face on it, no!
laugh.gif
im confused at what your trying to say.

But nice PS BP...thats how i imagined it..translucent sole and everything.
Maybe you could do away with the foam but nice overall job though.

Back
Top Bottom