if nike released a penny hardaway AF1 would you cop?

ok i just realized that you guys dont know the difference between fusions and "themed af1s"

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

for that to work, it'd have to be the cleanest AF1 ever! i'm talking black based shoe with pebbled leather, maybe some suede/nubuck, clean and simple blue accents, one cent logo on the heel, no wild stitching, no air units, no clear midsoles, no supreme price tags, etc.....

What's a penny shoe w/o a air unit?

smh.gif

I, too am guessing everyone thinks OP means Fusions.

But i'd love to see a BP PS of one =].
Im for Themed Air Forces.

So it is a Penny themed AF1 not a Penny/AF1 Fusion? I would say no either way. I would rather spend my money on actual Pennys.

Don't give Nike anymore ideas of how to ruin a great line from a star player back in the day..but no i would not cop!

i would rather hang myself then buy any pair of fusions....keep penny the way it is....its bad enough jb is still doin fusions....sure it sells to themainstream people, but to true sneakerheads its garbage

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

That fusion crap wouldnt work. Although and af1 hi top with the pintripe strap, 1cent logo on the heel, white, blu penny 1 check, maybe even visible air unit and blk sole .....jus might work..lol
this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

I remember there was a PS a long time ago. Some penny inspired AF1's with blue foam on it. Didn't look that bad.

word.... can someone up the pic?

I LOVE the idea......I've personally done like 3 customs...although 2 might be considered "fusions"
and I KNOW BP did a PS a while back too..........
BP's PS

my customs
l_08282fe4b1aa61999a2e17199a083604.jpg

bigpenny.jpg

^ thanks EL, was just going to post that...

one piece foamposite upper with black suede toe/mid/heel. translucent blue sole, 1cent logo, etc.

nice customs too!

edit: here's a better quality pic

BP

Nice!

but u should tryto find a good pic of a AF1 with a air unit and try to PS that and also maybe u could a some of those lighting stripes in to the AF1 Swoosh!

Back
Top Bottom