If men wore purses Vol. what would change?

1611092880623.png

1611092953088.png

1611093017219.png

1611093069339.png

1611093165529.png

I have always dug, then done this. Especially when headed to the gym, then out afterward.

I doubt much would change. Guys don't feel the need to carry all of that stuff at one time. Most of the things women carry in their purse aren't necessary. 90% can be kept in their desk at work or in their car. They just feel the need to always have it with them.

I doubt much would change. Guys don't feel the need to carry all of that stuff at one time. Most of the things women carry in their purse aren't necessary. 90% can be kept in their desk at work or in their car. They just feel the need to always have it with them.

What if they are unemployed and catch the bus everywhere? Then what?

What makes a purse different from a handbag, toiletry bag, travel bag, belt wallet, knapsack, messenger bag, etc. Like why did women get assigned purses? I say use whatever bag you like, just don't carry it on your forearm.

There’s already a thread about this I feel

edit:

Not really, but related

What if they are unemployed and catch the bus everywhere? Then what?
They don't need a majority of the stuff on a daily basis.

We have bigger pockets than women's clothing. Most of the stuff in the bag, could likely just fit in a dudes pockets. For the people who do carry a bag everyday, what goes in it? I assume it's gym clothes, electronics, or stuff for work.

All sus, smh.

what type of man even thinks like this? How about you record yourself asking women if you can wear their purse
well i was at the bank, and i was in line and i realized i had to sign the check but i didnt wanna use the bank's pen cuz covid anxiety.

so i had to run to the whip grab a pen and come back.

meanwhile im staring at all the women in line who have purses and multiple pens.

so if i had a purse i wouldn't have to run to the whip
plus i could keep gum in there, spare change, maybe a light book, some lotion, work phone some other accessories maybe some bandages and gauze

They don't need a majority of the stuff on a daily basis.

We have bigger pockets than women's clothing. Most of the stuff in the bag, could likely just fit in a dudes pockets. For the people who do carry a bag everyday, what goes in it? I assume it's gym clothes, electronics, or stuff for work.

:lol: Not even trying to pander but how can you say what they need to carry on a daily basis?

:lol: Not even trying to pander but how can you say what they need to carry on a daily basis?

Of course it's different for each woman. They like to have things "in case they need it". They don't need to carry tampons everyday when they aren't on their period or close to it, but they do. They don't need to carry a bunch of lotions and sprays. They don't need to carry their daily pills or extra panties. I can think of justification for why they do (irregular periods, they get ashy, or they on the creep) but carrying all that extra weight around each day doesn't make sense to me when it can easily be stored where people spend a majority of their time, which is usually home or work.

Personally, my backpack fits my needs. Closest thing I have to a purse is my gym-bag. In my eyes, totes seem natural and messenger bags are a commonality. Seeing dude rocking a small purse across his shoulder would stand out to me. I don't hold it against a man to do it because people like to push fashion and stand out, but it would still throw me off for a second.

Back
Top Bottom