"If I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year..."

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's true.

I don't see what the problem is. Y'all look for any little thing to $@%%! and moan about.

QFT..and I'm pretty sure I remember Kobe saying something similar to this a few years back.

acidicality wrote:
Let me know when Bron decides to go to NY
It's already been decide....

lebron-yankee-sneakers.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yeah it's true if he wanted to he could average like 36 points a game easy.

Yup..no question...maybe more if he went all out.. 

It's true, he can get to the rim almost whenever he wants and his outside shot is dramatically improved

What has not improved is his shot selection

Yes of course he could... dude passes the ball a lot when I watch him play.. If he felt like going out there and trying to score 40 every night I honestly think he could pretty easily... but of course it would not benefit the team as much

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's true.

I don't see what the problem is. Y'all look for any little thing to $@%%! and moan about.

QFT..and I'm pretty sure I remember Kobe saying something similar to this a few years back.

this....its only going to be a few years before every hates durant because he couldnt deliver a title within his 1st 7 years

He averages 20 shots per game and 8.5 assists. You're kidding yourself if you don't think that it would be impossible for him to sacrifice a couple of assists to take 2-3 more shots per game and average a couple of points more.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by copped

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...

kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?

lol no. nba isn't 2k10.
lbj gives up more fg's than any other player who's in the top 5 of ppg.
kobe could avg 35 with 28 fg's... well if kobe gets every fg for the laker game, then yes kob can avg 40 lol  

you're hilarious, do you serach "Kobe" in the search field and just go in knowing you're going to hate haha

like someone said earlier any superstar could do that if they really wanted to...this just gives something to all the lebron d riders to go goo goo gaga over...its stupid

this is obvious. if lebron put all his effort into buckets and none into defense, passing or rebounds and forced his teammates to get him the ball everytime he could average 45 and his team would lose every game 100-60

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by copped

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...

kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?

lol no. nba isn't 2k10.
lbj gives up more fg's than any other player who's in the top 5 of ppg.
kobe could avg 35 with 28 fg's... well if kobe gets every fg for the laker game, then yes kob can avg 40 lol  

you're hilarious, do you serach "Kobe" in the search field and just go in knowing you're going to hate haha

you sound like you belong to high school. maybe you are...but tell me how i am hating there...stating the truth. yes accept it.

Back
Top Bottom