If Blake Griffin & John Wall were in the same draft together, who goes #1?

ekinklat

Banned
Before the season started I would have said Wall, but now it's not even close.

Blake
pimp.gif

What do ya think though?

Before the season started I would have said Wall, but now it's not even close.

Blake
pimp.gif

What do ya think though?

Blake Griffin, absolutely no doubt about it. Wall is a reincarnation of the present. Griffin is the future. Best rookie since LeBron in '03.

Blake Griffin, absolutely no doubt about it. Wall is a reincarnation of the present. Griffin is the future. Best rookie since LeBron in '03.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

depends on who has the pick.
this.

imo Wall has greater potential to lead a winning team in the future. Blake is awesome, but he strikes me as one of those guys who will average 20-10 for a team that misses the playoffs every year.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

No love for KD?

No love for KD?

this.

imo Wall has greater potential to lead a winning team in the future. Blake is awesome, but he strikes me as one of those guys who will average 20-10 for a team that misses the playoffs every year.

Originally Posted by DT43

this.

Because of the team he plays on or because of the way he plays? I'm very curious to understand your logic on that one.

The big man usually gets the nod.

This. Unless the team with the #1 pick has an All-Star 4, then Griffin is the choice. Still debatable even if they do have that.

this.

Because of the team he plays on or because of the way he plays? I'm very curious to understand your logic on that one.

The big man usually gets the nod.

This. Unless the team with the #1 pick has an All-Star 4, then Griffin is the choice. Still debatable even if they do have that.

this.

Explain....

this.

Explain....

Originally Posted by therenegade23

No love for KD?

Blake right now > Durant as a rookie, no question. Durant improved tremendously in year 2 and again in year 3, but his rookie year is not seeing Blake's at all.

No love for KD?

Blake right now > Durant as a rookie, no question. Durant improved tremendously in year 2 and again in year 3, but his rookie year is not seeing Blake's at all.

No love for KD?
Blake as a rookie > KD as a rookie. Come on. KD didn't make the jump until his 2nd season.

No love for KD?
Blake as a rookie > KD as a rookie. Come on. KD didn't make the jump until his 2nd season.

Back
Top Bottom