If anyone is looking for a sick pair of jeans

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

il stick to nike and jordan jeans. way more room.

You realize the only decent looking pair of Jordan Jeans ever produced was by Levi's right?

Robert Geller is a pretty dope designer, but I wouldn't mess with any of the stuff in his levis collab. Best thing Levi's has right now for the averageperson is their Imprint Denim line.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

i like the jeans..but i'll stick to rocking 501s
cosign.

im trying to figure out what the different is between them levis and the levis i got on right now, other than the price

Without going into a whole huge thing, the difference is the denim is a much higher quality, the cut is based on a classic cut from the levis archives, andthey put hours into distressing the jeans so they look like a piece with actual realistic wear, hand constructed by people who actually care about what theyare doing.

Your levis were in all likelyhood were made in india/china in mass quantities by people who don't know/care about the product they are manufacturing. Ifthey are pre-washed, they were distressed in the laziest way possible and likely have sanding/fading in areas that would never occur in real life. I don'tlike any pre-worn/pre-washed jeans, but the difference between these/LVCs and the levis you are buying from macys/sears/etc. is night and day. You might notcare/get it, but jeans are very much a case of "you get what you pay for" unfortunatly. Hence why Levis, a company with an amazing history, now makesa product catered towards the lowest common denominator. The consumer doesn't care, they just want to pay $30 for jeans reguardless of what they aregetting.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

i like the jeans..but i'll stick to rocking 501s

Those jeans ARE 501's...
smh.gif

And Daytona5000
I own a pair of LVC's ( not that model)
That's just how Levi LVC's are made
They based off the original models found...
Diffrent years, diffrent cuts...
Most washed Levi's (esp the 1947) has that wraparound stitching
You really can't notice it when you wear them
Besides the model is prolly wear a sz 28-30 waist jeans...
And yeah they looked tapered which is a no no in my book..
But the leg opening could be very small due to waist sz..

Those jeans are not a 501, nor are they part of the LVC line (which doesn't even exist in north america right now for the record). As per the article, theyare based on the 606 super slim cut. Granted it is a straight leg, similar to the 501, but even the 66' 501(closest model to the 606 era) is cut muchlarger than the super slim... and the 47's didn't have the twisted stitch, sometimes the denim settles that way, but I'm wearing the 1947xx rightnow an d they don't do that.

Originally Posted by J Capo

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

il stick to nike and jordan jeans. way more room.

You realize the only decent looking pair of Jordan Jeans ever produced was by Levi's right?

Robert Geller is a pretty dope designer, but I wouldn't mess with any of the stuff in his levis collab. Best thing Levi's has right now for the average person is their Imprint Denim line.

yea im not all into that skinny jean kinda look. but i gotten plenty of people who ask me where i get my jeans at and when i tell em there nikes BRS jeans orLebrons. they say they didint know nike made jeans. i also anit the kinda guy to roll my jeans up or stick them into the shoe. i rather have them sit rightover the shoes and just a half inch form the ground.

Back
Top Bottom