If anyone is looking for a sick pair of jeans

Robert Geller just did a colab with Levis. These are dope.
002h.jpg

I have my APCs so I really want to grab the shirt that he did. Rock it with some khakis or dark jeans.
004h.jpg

This designer really is killing it right now, especially with the jeans.

robert_geller_levis_1.jpg

http://www.robertgeller-ny.com/

why would anyone buy predistressed denim for an insane amount of cash? its all about starting off with the raw jams and breaking them in into you own personaljaunts

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I don't understand the fascination with expensive jeans? Like i got nice pairs but they arelevi's LRG....etc etc....i'm not a fan of label but more as the quality/ design[/color]

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

robert_geller_levis_1.jpg
geez.
too skinny/tight for my liking
those are really a perfect fit for his frame though,

and the twist is due to the pattern of the denim, usually on old style denim.
they dont do it anymore cuz they counterbalance the jeans or something

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I don't understand the fascination with expensive jeans? Like i got nice pairs but they are levi's LRG....etc etc....i'm not a fan of label but more as the quality/ design[/color]
"Expensive jeans" are generally higher quality or better designed. They're pricier because they use higher quality cotton and thedesign is better because they're cut in a way that fits better (design is not back pocket embroidery
sick.gif
) Also, jeans aren't even THAT expensive when you compare it to other thingsone buys for their wardrobe. A person could spend WAY more on shoes and a nice quality pair of jeans would probably outlast them all.

Back
Top Bottom