If a girl wears a really tight outfit, do you... (pics pgs. 6 and 7)

Capricorn what is the blue one shoulder dress? I love it. Shanique nothing is wrong with the second dress but I'm more likely to wear something Capricorn posted.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Capricorn what is the blue one shoulder dress? I love it. Shanique nothing is wrong with the second dress but I'm more likely to wear something Capricorn posted.
moz-screenshot.png
346xibm.jpg
2hrplbp.jpg

Tadashi Shoji One Shoulder Dress

I love this dress too. Especially with right accessories. Make it pop with the right pastel colors or go bold with it.

Originally Posted by SShanique

35cmxp3.jpg

Me personally, I hate seeing a girl wear ruffles.
It's a a nice dress, but I don't particularly thing its a graduation dress.

You're graduating in May. It doesn't have to be black.

I'll post some dress ideas later. 

Capricorn, I like the last ones you posted even better. The light blue dress caught my eye, too, when I saw it.

Me4u2Night wrote:

Me personally, I hate seeing a girl wear ruffles.
It's a a nice dress, but I don't particularly thing its a graduation dress.

You're graduating in May. It doesn't have to be black.

I'll post some dress ideas later. 

What's wrong with ruffles?  They make me look feminine. 
roll.gif

Estrogen at an all time high in here.
This thread is starting to look like a kitchen.

Graduation ceremony is long, hot and boring. When I wore my gown you could see my feet and part of my calf and that's it. So buy the dress based on going out to dinner, not the ceremony.

Originally Posted by Diego

Estrogen at an all time high in here.
This thread is starting to look like a kitchen.

how about you go sit down somewhere and we'll bring the plate out to you...your help is not needed here
happy.gif

I've only been there twice. The day before they closed as dream and once a few years ago. Was suppose to go new years but it fell through.

Love sucks why would you go there? Ibiza was where it was at when it opened, but even that got stupid cuz of all the modifications they did. Now everyone just be loungin and bar hopping.

Capricorn, I like the last ones you posted even better. The light blue dress caught my eye, too, when I saw it.
Here are some more:
qqbekw.jpg
fnwawo.jpg

35bdngh.jpg
<--these shoes with the dress above but thats just me.

pBCBG1-6827719dt.jpg
pBCBG1-6827719_alternate1_dt.jpg

^ this dress only because you can do a lot with whatever you decide to cover your arms with or throat with like a scarf. It can be played up or down. Shoes can be fun or traditional but it really depends. Closed toe tho.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

iono... depends like on the weather. Girls at my school sometimes wearing TIGHT clothing when its cold as hell outside and I consider that trying too hard. But if its decent or nice out its whatever. They trying too hard or look like a !$*! if they goin out like this...

tight.jpg

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

35cmxp3.jpg
Imho and coming from a guy I think you look good in this dress especially for graduation it comes off as both something appropriate and sexy at the same time...i'm not trying to gas you up or holler i'm just saying if you were my girl I wouldn't see anything wrong with something like this...ruffles or no ruffles.  But if you wanted to change something I would say add some color to the top a nice red or lavender to me are colors I like on girls, or whatever color you have an affinity to.

Back
Top Bottom