Ice hockey 2010 Winter Olympics (CANADA VS. USA GOLD MEDAL 3:15PM EST SUNDAY)

Anyone have a stream? Without cable for a while. Had one and it went to skeet shooting
sick.gif

nah we tried to switch comcast to direct tv, but apparently the mini forest around my house prevents having it.
laugh.gif

http://www.************.c...-Switzerland-live-stream

For anyone looking. APPARENTLY theyre about to show to third period, but i just watched a really long skeet shooting/uphill skiing thingy so i dunno.
laugh.gif

here's a team USA sig.... feel free to use it.

TEAM[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]USAHOCKEY

[/color]
TEAM[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]USAHOCKEY

[/color]
TEAM[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]USAHOCKEY[/color]

TEAM[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]USAHOCKEY[/color]

AddictedToFreshKicks wrote:

TEAMUSAHOCKEY

pimp.gif
 do you still make avys?
nerd.gif

maybe it was just me but the swiss looked so disorganized. throwing random passes everywhere
laugh.gif

stole some HF avy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
not impressed with that game .. better dominate the US team on sunday.

pronger got my bloodpressure going outta control tonight

Pronger looked just horrible today........was a great game to be at. I knew when Sid stepped out for the 2nd time that he wasn't missing
pimp.gif

Just saw the score of the Canada game. HUGE for the US. Looks like Hiller stood on his head.

sick game tonight between canada and the swiss...great effort from hiller down the stretch

Everybody is giving me the gears for saying that Canada wont win Gold this year... I think that tonight may prove it to be quite honest. Yes, we won, but if we run into another hot goaltender in the medal round, we could be done for with a quickness.

Hiller was ******ed good tonight.

Back
Top Bottom