I was doing some deep thinking... Vol. Letting go

Yeah I will keep pushing towards my ultimate goal, making money is more like a measurement of progress in my life rather than a fuel that keeps it moving. I can't let myself live a complacent life because while I might be happy, that just isn't fun at all and I know I can do better.

I still want millions of dollars, but I don't want what comes with it. The only material thing I care about in the world is cars. I used to want private jets, overseas parties, the baddest house next to the beach in LA but that stuff isn't me and I'd be lying if I said it was. Sometimes when I get lost in all the wealth and materials I want I just think back to when I was only 7 or 8 and what I wanted then... and it was none of that glamorization and luxury, it was just having a fast car and a great time with friends.

I don't want to be famous, but I want to be an inspiration to people. Like the guy who pays for the coffee for the person behind me, or if I'm sitting in my Ferrari and some guy is taking pictures I'll offer him a drive. Making people happy makes he happy, I feed off positive energy.

So with all that said, there's just a ton of people I'd like to show love to. Just random acts of kindness because a lot of people are hard working and caught up in the whole money thing that they forget there's good, caring people out there. Throw a surprise dinner for someone, or rent someone a Maserati for a day... whatever. The people around me matter the world to me and while they might not know it yet, they will as soon as I catch my break.

I feel you, OP. Helping people just feels great in general, and I've never understood why people always told me to make a lot of money first, before helping others out.

Back
Top Bottom