I want to go to Law School...

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Law school was dope. I recently graduated from Texas in May 2010. Law school truly is an academic obstacle course. I honestly felt like I came in as a pawn and walked out as a King. It will train you to be an intellectual. It was an absolutely phenomenal intellectual experience. My recommendation is go to the best law school that you get into for the cheapest price. For instance, when I was considering law school, I was debating between Northwestern and Texas. I chose Texas even though NU was ranked 5 spots higher because it cost me $100k less. Fortunately, it turned out that Austin is the greatest town ever so it worked out well. Don't overpay for your education. You can obtain a phenomenally good legal education even if you attend a school ranked in the 50s. Law school is all about the effort that you put into it. Education is never worthless.

It's an incredibly challenging experience but if you invest the time in it, you will see dividends of epic proportions. I highly recommend it. 
Great input. Was wondering if you could let us know your employment status?

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Law school was dope. I recently graduated from Texas in May 2010. Law school truly is an academic obstacle course. I honestly felt like I came in as a pawn and walked out as a King. It will train you to be an intellectual. It was an absolutely phenomenal intellectual experience. My recommendation is go to the best law school that you get into for the cheapest price. For instance, when I was considering law school, I was debating between Northwestern and Texas. I chose Texas even though NU was ranked 5 spots higher because it cost me $100k less. Fortunately, it turned out that Austin is the greatest town ever so it worked out well. Don't overpay for your education. You can obtain a phenomenally good legal education even if you attend a school ranked in the 50s. Law school is all about the effort that you put into it. Education is never worthless.

It's an incredibly challenging experience but if you invest the time in it, you will see dividends of epic proportions. I highly recommend it. 
Great input. Was wondering if you could let us know your employment status?

Back
Top Bottom