i want a pet lion.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

No lie... I teared up the first time I saw that video.

bro, I just watched it for like the 20th time and i still teared up....if I could only have one best friend and I had to choose between a human and an animal,I would choose the animal. They don't back stab you, and no matter what happens they are always there for you through thick and thin...does anyone have thepicture of the dog laying down next to its dead owner?

Maltese Tiger...

800px-blue_tiger.jpg

"The markings of the beast are strikingly beautiful. The ground color is of a delicate shade of maltese, changing into light gray-blue on the underparts. The stripes are well defined and like those of the ordinary yellow tiger."
-- Caldwell in Chapman (1925)
pic is a PS.

this beautiful beast hasnt been photographed but has numerous reports. real or not i want one so i cant finally smite my foes.

me and my boys went to see Leauge of Extro....long +@% title ......anyway when the white tiger walked on screen my boy yelled out....

"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
AIYO THAT TIGER PRETTY AS A %%##% !!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"

smh.gif
laugh.gif

idk if thats real but its still pretty cool

and believe me monkeys are dangerous, they can kill you easily. I remember one time we were out in a Nairobi Natl Park and I guess a Baboon could smell we hadfood in the car, or was just used to people. It jumped onto the side of the car and pulled the freaking window down and my dad, in the drivers seat, wasbeating it in the head trying to get it to let go while it was clawing at him. Those things got some vicious claws and if they bite you, its a wrap homie.Believe me, animals are not to be F'ed with

Originally Posted by 18key

Yeah its incredible.

If I had one I'd ride that mu @#$%a to school and work everyday. Throw a saddle on that ++*$%. +%*+ a horn, I got a roar to move people out my way.
roll.gif

i almost cried too, that areosmith song didn't help either, this was my first time seeing this vid when the lion was walking towards those guys i was like"omg, omg omg!
eek.gif
" i thought they were gonna be eatin... but thenit ran up and gave them a hug
embarassed.gif
i was like damn... that's deep.

Back
Top Bottom