I Turned 30 Today NT Fam!!

I too, joined the 30s club this month. It definitely felt kinda like a relief. but it was a disappointing day for me: had the yambs over and didnt even smash... ON MY BDAY BRAH. Was seriously bewildered by that... made me reevaluate my life.

I too, joined the 30s club this month. It definitely felt kinda like a relief. but it was a disappointing day for me: had the yambs over and didnt even smash... ON MY BDAY BRAH. Was seriously bewildered by that... made me reevaluate my life.
Whaaat?! What happened man? That's like all systems go smashing right there

Hbd. It's coming up for me. I turned 26 a few days ago. I don't feel a strong need to settle down or anything but I also wouldn't be too against it. At least my career game is coming together as of late.

Can you elaborate how or why you took it hard? I'm sure I can take a guess but would like to hear someone who went through it already.

Not even sure really. I mean I don't want to go into specific on some psychological bull on how my parents divorced and what not, but I guess I felt a lot of regret when I turned 30 in not doing a lot of things and won't be able to do it at my age now. Even if it is simple things as retaining friendships, experiencing college differently, taking life more seriously, taking life less seriously, being more social, and the list goes on. Now I am in my 30's and trying to convince myself to move past trying to live life as if I am young. Accepting things such as marriage and kids was the hardest thing for me but I think I am finally past fear.

Anyways....regret is like the worst thing in the world and sometimes you can't nor ever will erase those things. Best thing I am trying to do is live my 30's better then I did when I was in my 20's. Hopefully that will outshine a lot of BS from my past.

I feel this 100%. I'm 28 right now (June) and I hope I can be in your situation and just find some down *** girl and just let that be that. Idk man I hate commitment but I want it....

HBD OP.

I turn 30 Tuesday :pimp: I took my bday off of Facebook because I figured the right people will know it. I could do without hundreds of casual friends telling me happy bday just because they're conveniently reminded.

I turn 30 Tuesday :pimp: I took my bday off of Facebook because I figured the right people will know it. I could do without hundreds of casual friends telling me happy bday just because they're conveniently reminded.

I did that this year for my 29th BDay. I got a hand full of Happy BDay.

so many new 30yr olds in Sept.  I'll be 32 next week.  Birthdays mess with my head though, I try to let them pass without too much fuss.

I'm 26 at the moment. Going to be 27 next year come February. I've been evaluating my life for the past 2-3 years now. Hopefully, when I'm 30, I don't need to be stuck where I'm at now. I just hope to have a house by then.

I guess the only thing about turning 30 is it is the new 20's and you can smash from late 30's and 40's yambs. :pimp:

If you haven't tried mature yambs, don't even say it's gross.

That's what I've been getting at lately. Them early 30's and mid 30's yambs :smokin

Last edited:
HBD. I'm 6 away from thurrty

Happy bday man!!! What you got planned?

I turned 30 yesterday and compared to past birthdays it was real low key but I enjoyed it.

so many new 30yr olds in Sept.  I'll be 32 next week.  Birthdays mess with my head though, I try to let them pass without too much fuss.

Thanks to all. I'm the same way when it comes to B-days. Don't like all that attention. Can't stand when people have birthday "weeks" and feel entitled in every regard.

Back
Top Bottom