I think I "like my wife" but I'm falling for my girl on the side... What do I do?

man let the girl on the side know the deal...it worked for me.

edit: i know this is NT and pics are necessary, but you wild for doin this...its like you wanna get caugt
nerd.gif

the wife has a BA in business and fiance, the girl on the side is.....well has some big ol boobs, cool, funny as hell, i can just kick it with her andeverything is good, my wife bothers me with dumb stuff like buying sneakers, spending time on NT, i don't know.. I'm a man, i have needs!!!!

2 things homie.
1. Hope your wife dont go on NT checking your post.
2. Side peice is called a side peice for a reason.

Originally Posted by etorres03

the wife has a BA in business and fiance, the girl on the side is.....well has some big ol boobs, cool, funny as hell, i can just kick it with her and everything is good, my wife bothers me with dumb stuff like buying sneakers, spending time on NT, i don't know.. I'm a man, i have needs!!!!
you proably dont deserve to be with your wife. she seems like she is too mature & has too much going in her life to be weighed down by yourdead weight.

I already banged out the girl on the side, some good stuff
smile.gif
, marriage is over rated anyways.., the girl on the side is a freak in the sheets,

the wife has a BA in business and fiance, the girl on the side is.....well has some big ol boobs, cool, funny as hell, i can just kick it with her and everything is good, my wife bothers me with dumb stuff like buying sneakers, spending time on NT, i don't know.. I'm a man, i have needs!!!!

straight up, i know exactly how you feelin man. only difference is i wasnt married and wit a kid so i didnt have to make a huge decision like you. your wife isprolly (after the naggin) a great woman who doesnt "deserve" to be hurt, but you hurtin your damn self.

i wish you the best...but lookin and hearin married men talk, you either gotta throw away a fun and beautiful friend/new better lookin broad, or live a lifewhere you know you doin wrong.

i say live.

edit: just read your above post....good luck, make sure you keep S!!! in check or you likely to slipp up huge and lose " a lot"

WHOA THERE!! I've been told by everyone...............Marriage is like a second job. It's something you have to work at. Your wife has adegree and seems like she has herself together. Have you gotten on her about things you don't like? Have you expressed to her the "needs" thatyou are craving for?

1) wife doesn't come on NT, she doesn't like my whole sneaker thing since I've been in the game since 2000 2)I've been supporting my wife sinceshe has been in school, I'm in the NAVY, she wants me to get out, I told her no, since the job market sucks!!!!

smile.gif
, marriage is over rated anyways.., the girl on the side is a freak in the sheets,
the grass isnt always greener on the other side. but go ahead & divorce your wife for the jumpoff & let us know how it goes

Originally Posted by ericberry14

smile.gif
the grass isnt always greener on the other side. but go ahead & divorce your wife for the jumpoff & let us know how it goes

its gonna go horrible (and you know that) which is why duke needs to keep S!!! in check. im not encouragin cheatin, but...i just know the mindset duke in.

1) wife doesn't come on NT, she doesn't like my whole sneaker thing since I've been in the game since 2000 2)I've been supporting my wife since she has been in school, I'm in the NAVY, she wants me to get out, I told her no, since the job market sucks!!!!
Okay. She knew about your sneaker thing.........so she shouldn't trip about that. Everyone has a hobby. With the economy like it is.....ArmedForces is the last resort for a whole lotta people. You're getting paid in the Navy.....so the only reason I can think of why she wants you out is thendanger that you may get hurt.

So I've been married to my wife for 5 years already but, I only married her b/c we have a child, real talk, now i meet somebody else bc my wife is back in TX, I'm in VA, i didn't want to meet anybody but It's like we click, so what do I do, this Is some real stuff, not for the young kids on here, by the way I'm 25, my daughter is 5, someone give me some advice, pics if u really need them...haha...
be strong........ do the right thing.

I've been to Iraq, spent 9 months there, she didn't like the military life! I'm thinking of staying in, i already have 6 years in, i want to goEOD, but she doesn't like that. I've been living away from my wife and daughter since 2007, it's like I'm divorced anyways, I make enough topay child support, but It's the feeling of some guy raiseing my kid instead of me that kills me....

etorres03 wrote:
1) wife doesn't come on NT, she doesn't like my whole sneaker thing since I've been in the game since 2000 2)I've been supporting my wife since she has been in school, I'm in the NAVY, she wants me to get out, I told her no, since the job market sucks!!!!

1) i knew you where in the navy with this problem and being in VA. 2) i hope and i cant even emphasize this enough i hope this chick you smashing on the sideis not on your ship or the navy cause best believe she has been dug out by deck at one point in time. 3) you should know that the navy is going to make sureyou break her off with bread, but its best that you do it before your 10 year mark because then she gets half of your retierment.

Tell your wife i loved her in Cloverfield.

Nah but seriously its a tough one man....realize the damage its gonna do to your daughter...your banging the swamp thing on the side,ok do you...but think ofyour children man.

Why don't the two of you live together?

Why'd you bring this to NT? Seems to me that most people who bring seious issues to NT asking for mature responses only eventually side with the selfish,immature replies.

my girl on the side isn't even miltary, she is from Dallas, my home town. so it isn't even like she has been around the non-skid. haha

Back
Top Bottom