roll.gif
I would have did like 150mph...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A high five?? That's worse than a handshake

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Why you take 2 shots those. You nervous or something, she smelled that fear on you thats what she smelled. Like a dog

Word. Like was that REALLY necessary? Is this the first time youve ever interacted with a female or something?

I dont understand, just like everyone else in this thread, why would she agree to go out with you and then play you while you guys were out? Was this really even a "date" or do you think it was. 48 minutes aint no date. !@*+ is that? I need a further explanation
You, for one, have no say in this.

Why you take 2 shots those. You nervous or something, she smelled that fear on you thats what she smelled. Like a dog

Word. Like was that REALLY necessary? Is this the first time youve ever interacted with a female or something?

I dont understand, just like everyone else in this thread, why would she agree to go out with you and then play you while you guys were out? Was this really even a "date" or do you think it was. 48 minutes aint no date. !@*+ is that? I need a further explanation

laugh.gif
bruh u must stink or sumthin. how the hell can u not even get a hug? i make my girl shake dudes hands instead of huggin them
roll.gif

laugh.gif
bruh u must stink or sumthin. how the hell can u not even get a hug? i make my girl shake dudes hands instead of huggin them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

*DEAD*

Spoiler [+]
15ceyv4.jpg

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

*DEAD*

Spoiler [+]
15ceyv4.jpg

lolllllllllllll, a handshake?
she didn't even give you a fake hug?
jeeeeeeeez, id want to die.
at least post her FB on here so we can get to the bottom of this...

lolllllllllllll, a handshake?
she didn't even give you a fake hug?
jeeeeeeeez, id want to die.
at least post her FB on here so we can get to the bottom of this...

She wasted 48mins of your life also the cost of those two shots. If you drove their the gas money to meet her you sir take an L.

She wasted 48mins of your life also the cost of those two shots. If you drove their the gas money to meet her you sir take an L.

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
roll.gif

maybe he's talking about your girl, bruh.
if he posted pics weed know

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
roll.gif

maybe he's talking about your girl, bruh.
if he posted pics weed know

What I don't understand is how you get turned down from a hug, did she literally push you away?!? Btw hahaha @ this whole thread

What I don't understand is how you get turned down from a hug, did she literally push you away?!? Btw hahaha @ this whole thread

You convince yourself that you want it but you don't know. You keep on trying to wash the blood from your hands but it won't go...

You convince yourself that you want it but you don't know. You keep on trying to wash the blood from your hands but it won't go...

Back
Top Bottom