I think i just lost...

Hahahahahahaahaha lol the responses in this thread are comedy (I'm the OP). Hahhaha. I think she is just conservative. I work with her, that's why I'm not sure if it was an actual date or what the situation was. Hahaha ye I laughed a bit when she stepped back and held out her hand hahaha. Didn't waste anything, the park is down the street from my house. My social skills are fine. The date lasted from 945 to 1033 pm. It worked out okay, went out after this non-date, met a random beezie and brought her back for adult fun. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Can't remember how her handshake was. It was very business like i think. No wasted motion.

Hahahahahahaahaha lol the responses in this thread are comedy (I'm the OP). Hahhaha. I think she is just conservative. I work with her, that's why I'm not sure if it was an actual date or what the situation was. Hahaha ye I laughed a bit when she stepped back and held out her hand hahaha. Didn't waste anything, the park is down the street from my house. My social skills are fine. The date lasted from 945 to 1033 pm. It worked out okay, went out after this non-date, met a random beezie and brought her back for adult fun. Should be interesting to see where this goes. Can't remember how her handshake was. It was very business like i think. No wasted motion.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Get outta here trying to save face! If that was the case you would have mentioned it in the OP. Kats are getting at you and now you wanna be a playa. Insert "we don't believe you you need more people.jpg"Don't trip tho

Get outta here trying to save face! If that was the case you would have mentioned it in the OP. Kats are getting at you and now you wanna be a playa. Insert "we don't believe you you need more people.jpg"Don't trip tho

kermit-and50-cent.gif

kermit-and50-cent.gif

youneedmorepeople.jpg

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

youneedmorepeople.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

youneedmorepeople.jpg

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
child please, u know u a shrimp %$% pie guy. & she know too, thats y she aint even let u get a hug

laugh.gif
child please, u know u a shrimp %$% pie guy. & she know too, thats y she aint even let u get a hug

OP, did you not wash your hand she shook and fapped with it? 
laugh.gif

AND you timed the date? What kind of nerd $#%^ is that?

OP, did you not wash your hand she shook and fapped with it? 
laugh.gif

AND you timed the date? What kind of nerd $#%^ is that?

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

kermit-and50-cent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

kermit-and50-cent.gif

roll.gif

It took you a long time to make up this lame %$% lie 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Adult fun ? who says that ..this dude got me over here dying 

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You couldn't even get a hug from your coworker but you expect us to believe you smashed a random chick 
roll.gif
roll.gif

It took you a long time to make up this lame %$% lie 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Adult fun ? who says that ..this dude got me over here dying 

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You couldn't even get a hug from your coworker but you expect us to believe you smashed a random chick 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just went on a date...or maybe it wasn't a date...it lasted for 48 minutes.  We walked around the park.  The end.  Tried to hug her from the jump, tried to hug her at the end.  No go, two times hahah.  She gave me a handshake lol ahhaha.  RIP to my chances.  Took 2 shots before our 'date'.

laugh.gif
it happens, bro. just keep it movin

Back
Top Bottom