I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

Block the both of them on facebook and keep it movin'. Hope dude doesn't recognise you in the street
laugh.gif
and consider it a lesson learned

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

aight Kay so say you single and you meet a shorty and yall chill and vibe and smash.....

all of a sudden you call or text ol girl phone and I pick up like "son you ++@%!+# my girl? I'm finna come out there at scrap"

basically what you saying is it's your fault? and that you deserve that !@# whippin?
Technically it would be his fault to for shagging random fems without putting a rock on their finger.
Come on, dude. If you get hit by a drunk driver, is it "technically" your fault for driving in the first place?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

My weird way? K.

Well don't you have morals? I know you gotta have them. This stuff your doing is self serving. You throwing the feelings and heart of another man away to satisfy your sexual wants. Are you honestly cool with that? Better yet are you cool with coming in between a bond before God? We're talking about purposely saying F another dude just so you can bust a nut. Does that truly feel right to you?
laugh.gif
Your acting like I forced the broad to do what she did.... Did you not read any of my posts???

Throwing the feelings and heart of another man away?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Shes risking that, not me...

You got the whole #+## confused or something

Na you got things twisted. If you driving 3 of yo boys around, they rob someone or a bank and if you are the getaway driver. Aren't you just as guilty? Yesshe is risking his heart by tossing it in the trash but your there with the tip in in case its about to rim out. Call me a simp or whatever but call me a Manwhile y'all at it. Being a man beats being boy.
Come on, dude. If you get hit by a drunk driver, is it "technically" your fault for driving in the first place?
No that falls on the driver. You can't use it for every situation. This one is def one it can be used in. You witness your boy rape a girl butyou tell the cops you weren't there. What happens if they find out you lied?

Better yet what if yo father did yo mom like that? What if some dude does your sisters or daughter like that? Think outside your man tool for a minute.

why do dudes go after the man that smashed and not their girl? she got cut up and runs to tell him. send him a link to bleek-is that your chick

@@%# that lame +@$ dude, his girl wanted some different pipe

but protect yourself cause some dudes be soft about their girls (even though they sharing)

Na you got things twisted. If you driving 3 of yo boys around, they rob someone or a bank and if you are the getaway driver. Aren't you just as guilty? Yes she is risking his heart by tossing it in the trash but your there with the tip in in case its about to rim out. Call me a simp or whatever but call me a Man while y'all at it. Being a man beats being boy.
Thats nothing like participating in cheating
laugh.gif
... Try again

So wait up
laugh.gif

People who participate in cheating arent real men and women? In your opinion of course..

Okay fam this is the third #%+*%@ time i have posted in this thread. Where are the +%*%%@!%@@@+ PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F it i'm just gonna call.......

dude its her fault. step up like a man and defend yourself. better yet just smack this foo and take his woman. obviously hes not satisfying her enough. haha

Na you got things twisted. If you driving 3 of yo boys around, they rob someone or a bank and if you are the getaway driver. Aren't you just as guilty? Yes she is risking his heart by tossing it in the trash but your there with the tip in in case its about to rim out. Call me a simp or whatever but call me a Man while y'all at it. Being a man beats being boy.
Thats nothing like participating in cheating
laugh.gif
... Try again

So wait up
laugh.gif

People who participate in cheating arent real men and women? In your opinion of course..

They are Men and Women but they are selling themselves short. When people do that type of stuff they put themselves on the level of animals. Y'all have gotto snap out of this B.S. man. Thats a young boy way of thinking.

They are Men and Women but they are selling themselves short. When people do that type of stuff they put themselves on the level of animals. Y'all have got to snap out of this B.S. man. Thats a young boy way of thinking.
laugh.gif
You sound real dumb... Selling themselves short of WHAT???? Cmon bruh its not that serious...

At the end of the day you cant convince everyone to live the way you live... You can try but it will never work...Just do what works for you in yourrelationship and youll be str8.

I guess some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world think like "young boys and girls" to you... Ehhhh Oh Well

They are Men and Women but they are selling themselves short. When people do that type of stuff they put themselves on the level of animals. Y'all have got to snap out of this B.S. man. Thats a young boy way of thinking.
laugh.gif
You sound real dumb... Selling themselves short of WHAT???? Cmon bruh its not that serious...

At the end of the day you cant convince everyone to live the way you live... You can try but it will never work...Just do what works for you in your relationship and youll be str8.

I guess some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world think like "young boys and girls" to you... Ehhhh Oh Well

I sound dumb? Oh really? Well have fun with your life. I hope you come around.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

dude its her fault. step up like a man and defend yourself. better yet just smack this foo and take his woman. obviously hes not satisfying her enough. haha

That's dumb. There are guys that get cheated on after laying the pipe down efficiently by girls who are just loose.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

That's dumb. There are guys that get cheated on after laying the pipe down efficiently by girls who are just loose.
this guy said laying the pipe down efficiently
roll.gif

sounding all super technical and @!@#

tell him what happened (like everyone said) and if hes still mad then be ready to meet him haha

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

aight Kay so say you single and you meet a shorty and yall chill and vibe and smash.....

all of a sudden you call or text ol girl phone and I pick up like "son you ++@%!+# my girl? I'm finna come out there at scrap"

basically what you saying is it's your fault? and that you deserve that !@# whippin?

its not about whos fault it is....yall arent lookin at the bigger picture...Yall are thinking too rational!...I dont mess with Girls with BFs for this veryreason....Dudes go Crazy over females....I know yall watch the News
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom