I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

no pics of the %%@*?

anyway...just tell him shorty came on to you and thats that....the real question is...how did he even find out? either you or the chick has a big mouth

I don't understand why dudes get so upset at another man if there lady cheated. It's not your fault you didn't know, dude should be mad at hischick, maybe he should stab her or something.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

RKO2004 wrote:
So you didn't care at all? What type of mess is that?

One of y'all gon mess around and get separated from your Balls and Bat if you get what I'm saying
laugh.gif

Cats are very careless nowadays. Your going to catch the right one on the wrong day.
Nah I honestly didnt care at all.... I didnt see anything wrong wit it because I wasnt pressin her,she was pressin me.

You would have to go thru it to actually understand where im coming from. Now would I pursue a married chick? Nah thats not my style

The broad bagged me. As we spoke she mentioned she was engaged and said she wanted me to be her last fling to see if she was making the right choice to get married.I was wit it so I smashed and like I said, she introduced us after like it was nothin
smh.gif
laugh.gif

They ended up goin thru wit the marriage and I smashed once while they were married...One night the Chick called me at like 3 in the AM and said come thru .She was at her pops crib for the night and had free crib. I went thru layed it down and left
laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong,it was mainly because she had Grade A (())... If it was wack would I have went??? Probably Not
laugh.gif

They also ended up gettin a divorce a few months later....Her marriage problems had NOTHING to do with me
laugh.gif

It aint got nothing to do with not being in the situation before. I wouldn't go through with it at all due to me having a girl and plus Iwould never lower myself to dog status. I'm a man.
tired.gif

Lol kay....real talk tho...chicks are grimey...they'll let U smash in their crib with their bfs pic on the nightstand...won't even hide it ornothing...so I blame the chick..that same dude that's beefin prolly done it to someone himself so eff em..but hey I'm 25 so I aint lookin for a GF justa facebook fling..yahhhmeen???

Its not your problem. You're getting exactly what you want, he needs to resolve this with his girl

I'm thinking that maybe she told her BF a different story, as in 'he wouldnt stop etc'

he's probably just sayin that to say it, I don't think he is really looking for you but just in case you should be prepared to throw hands
with dude

we aren't getting any pics, dude tries to act like he isn't scared

i think he's bugging out over a drop of water

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It aint got nothing to do with not being in the situation before. I wouldn't go through with it at all due to me having a girl and plus I would never lower myself to dog status. I'm a man.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
More power to you... If a good lookin chick wit a man that I dont know wants toget laid then im gonna slay her

If that somehow in your weird way makes me a "dog" then so be it... If you think your a man because you wouldnt then who am I to argue. I dont knowyou so it doesnt matter to me

Originally Posted by yungmatt

It aint got nothing to do with not being in the situation before. I wouldn't go through with it at all due to me having a girl and plus I would never lower myself to dog status. I'm a man.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
More power to you... If a good lookin chick wit a man that I dont know wants to get laid then im gonna slay her

If that somehow in your weird way makes me a "dog" then so be it... If you think your a man because you wouldnt then who am I to argue. I dont know you so it doesnt matter to me
My weird way? K.

Well don't you have morals? I know you gotta have them. This stuff your doing is self serving. You throwing the feelings and heart of another man away tosatisfy your sexual wants. Are you honestly cool with that? Better yet are you cool with coming in between a bond before God? We're talking about purposelysaying F another dude just so you can bust a nut. Does that truly feel right to you?

aight Kay so say you single and you meet a shorty and yall chill and vibe and smash.....

all of a sudden you call or text ol girl phone and I pick up like "son you ++@%!+# my girl? I'm finna come out there at scrap"

basically what you saying is it's your fault? and that you deserve that !@# whippin?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

aight Kay so say you single and you meet a shorty and yall chill and vibe and smash.....

all of a sudden you call or text ol girl phone and I pick up like "son you ++@%!+# my girl? I'm finna come out there at scrap"

basically what you saying is it's your fault? and that you deserve that !@# whippin?
Technically it would be his fault to for shagging random fems without putting a rock on their finger.

My weird way? K.

Well don't you have morals? I know you gotta have them. This stuff your doing is self serving. You throwing the feelings and heart of another man away to satisfy your sexual wants. Are you honestly cool with that? Better yet are you cool with coming in between a bond before God? We're talking about purposely saying F another dude just so you can bust a nut. Does that truly feel right to you?
laugh.gif
Your acting like I forced the broad to do what shedid.... Did you not read any of my posts???

Throwing the feelings and heart of another man away?????
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Shes risking that, not me...

You got the whole #+## confused or something

just forward dude the text that ol girl sent you and wash your hands of this mess...if homeboy doesn't wise up after reading his 'girl' calling youbaby - then dudes a sucker for real.

smh a lot of simpness being displayed in this thread.

but real talk, wheres the pics?

Back
Top Bottom