I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

I have two friends who are in 5Linx. Safe to say, I'm not about this life. lol.

Honestly, I kind of want to attend a pyramid scheme meeting again just so I can troll these clowns.

we may have something here.

go in there, act super interested, tell a lot of i can relate stories and bounce

filmed of course

Last edited:
I remember when one of my friends got me into a meeting . They told me to meet them some where downtown but they said its a surprise. It was a fancy place so I showed up not knowing it was an ACN recruitment meeting. Figured out it was a pyramid scheme in the first five minutes and then was just feeling sorry for the new people who were bout to sign up for it for the rest of time

Showed us some lame videos of dudes " making it " in the video driving " fancy cars " and living life in Miami. All bout them Residual Cheques LOL

When I tried to leave after the meeting one of the VPs was forcing me to sign the paper before I left giving me his pen and all.

Two hours of my life I would never get back smh

Last edited:
I wouldn't judge these clowns if they at least understood that they're just a pawn in the whole scheme of things. It's not even pushin the product that gets them a bigger check, it's the whole recruiting deal....

On another note I'd still mess with cutco if a dude knocked on my door :lol:
Those knives are :pimp:

Avon products too :pimp:

I wouldn't judge these clowns if they at least understood that they're just a pawn in the whole scheme of things. It's not even pushin the product that gets them a bigger check, it's the whole recruiting deal....

On another note I'd still mess with cutco if a dude knocked on my door :lol:
Those knives are :pimp:

Avon products too :pimp:

word. My mom still uses my Cutco starter knife set I gave her over 10 years ago :lol: :pimp: . I'd buy a set too if they was selling it to me :lol:

one dude was pushing 5link to me HARD.... met with him, but as soon as I saw what it was on I had to chill.

Cuz stay posting pics of other people's beamers, WHERE YOURS AT THOUGH? :lol: :lol:

my friend got suckered into that vemma one..

500 bucks in, 5 months later, still hasnt sold anything 
roll.gif
my homies that got suckered into doing it try to stress that its not about selling the product :rolleyes i really don't see how that can work but they instead recruit members and that determines their pay. the more people they recruit the more it pays, but also try to stress that it isn't a pyramid scheme because its by a point system :lol: vemma has got to be the most flawed pyramid scheme ever.

All these networking companies are basically a way to get passive income vs active income. Like all businesses, you have to put time, money, and work to get something out of it. If it was easy everybody would be caking. Only the terrible companies have you show nothing for your efforts. Every one needs to be careful these days and do their due diligence in research and not get caught up in all the glitz and glamour these companies are offering.

I always thought that Cutco stuff was a scam but my current gf actually made some good money off of it back in high school. She has a real sales mentality tho and apparently the knives are a pretty good product. I remember them trying to recruit back then and I dodged them every time.

I haven't heard of 5linx or some of these other ones but I have seen a heavy herbalife presence smh

Last edited:
When they have those chairs setup in some dude's living room like they're about to give a TED talk... :lol: :smh:

******g sucker born every minute.

Last edited:
I remember I was at my job one time and like 2 dudes with this chick come in. They ask me if they could talk to me or whatever and I obliged. Long story short, they tell me about this business thing they got going and need people and blah blah blah. Anyways, I said no cus that was a pyramid scheme and dudes got all hurt like "nah nah, its not it doesn't work like that... how could you say that?" The chick they were with started hitting on me and telling me things, she was drunk as hell, but she had that give me your D face the whole time. I felt awkward cus both dudes were also starting at me...

with the same type of face....

also, i noticed that out here dudes take you out to eat and stuff. One guy invited some friends and I to starbucks and he paid. Those dudes out there were like "we'll take you out to eat." I mean, that sounds cool and all, but Im sure they had peppered angus in mind. Stiff arm like nope.

Last edited:
What's really crazy is that the time and energy that individuals put into these schemes could probably serve them really well if they pursued careers. Many of these people have extraordinary drive, its sad how they get taken advantage of. Of course there are exceptions that actual make a profit... but realistically with pyramid schemes the bottom ALWAYS falls out. Just a matter of time smh

So nobody on here reaped the benefits for being part of a pyramid scheme? No success stories? new whip? nice crib? anything? :nerd:

I'm curious :lol:

So nobody on here reaped the benefits for being part of a pyramid scheme? No success stories? new whip? nice crib? anything? :nerd:

I'm curious :lol:

On another forum it was a dude who tried to get us onto the Lightyear wireless pyramid scheme. He's the lightskinned dude with freckles that's always hanging out with Juelz and a bunch of other celebs if you know who I'm talking about. :lol: I almost got suckered in, can't front.

Boggles my mind people fall for these schemes, with all the knowledge at our fingertips..

cousin of mine got onto a prepaid legal insurance back in the day, started from the bottom of the pyramid, now hes somewhere near the middle.

He's got some goons under him and makes residual income of about 8k a month.  I dont even think he works right now either

You could achieve success in these things. But you would need to exploit your friends and family members first, then move onto the referrals.

Do you have what it takes to do that?

The funny part about the world ventures is that they don't even care about selling you the product. They just want you to be on the team, I was asking my friend some questions about hotels in the package and he didn't know nothing. Talking about "How does it look if i'm eating and my team not, I want to put money in your pockets" WHAT???

The funny part about the world ventures is that they don't even care about selling you the product. They just want you to be on the team, I was asking my friend some questions about hotels in the package and he didn't know nothing. Talking about "How does it look if i'm eating and my team not, I want to put money in your pockets" WHAT???

You could achieve success in these things. But you would need to exploit your friends and family members first, then move onto the referrals.

Do you have what it takes to do that?

this^^

I don't want to screw over my fam and friends over that. It ain't eem worth it.

My boy's cousin..who I considered a friend suckered me in to ACN. Shoulda known better. Since then, I don't *** with him any more :smh:

Wow, my gullible mom was about to do business with one of her co-workers for this ****. I told her to fold quick because it's going to be a waste of time and money.
mean.gif

They tried to entice her with the whole free BMW act they got going right now. Straight durrrrty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom