I never knew that......

This made the news early in the year because the NBA finally reached a buyout with them, but the owners of an old ABA team, St. Louis Spirits, get 1/7 of the television revenue that the Spurs, Nets, Nuggets, & Pacers (4 ABA teams) get every year for the rest of eternity. They received 19 million last season and have gotten 300 million total since 1973. It's one of the, if not, the greatest business deal ever. :lol:  And word is David Stern has low-key loathed this deal and has been trying to reach a buy-out since day 1 of his tenure. 

They actually reached a buyout some time last year; although, i can't quite remember the specifics of the settlement.

Last edited:
-more than 2,500 of the 3,250 crosswalk buttons in nyc function essentialy as mechanical placebos. They have not worked since the 1980s.

-in 2000 pope jean paul gave his blessings to the pokemon franchise saying that the games were based on ties of intense friendship and were not morally harmful.

Last edited:
^^ had to read up on it myself.

View media item 923109
View media item 923110
It takes between 12,000 and 15,000 gallons (45,000 to 57,000 L) to form a Hockey rink surface.

1. The crew sprays the first two layers on using a paint truck. The paint truck creates a fine mist of water to create the first two layers, each only 1/30 of an inch thick. The first layer freezes almost immediately after it is sprayed on.

2. Once the first layer is frozen, the crew sprays on the second layer.

3. The crew paints the frozen second layer white with the paint truck, allowing for a strong contrast between the black hockey puck and the ice.

4. The crew then sprays on the third layer. This layer, which is only one-sixteenth of an inch thick, acts as a sealer for the white paint. The crew paints the hockey markings (the lines, creases, face-off spots and circles) and team and sponsor logos on top of this third layer.

5. Once the markings and logos dry, the crew gradually applies the final layer.

The crew slowly applies the remaining 10,000 gallons with a flooding hose. "We put on 500 to 600 gallons per hour until the remaining layer is complete," says MacMillan. "That means 15 to 20 hours (1 hour/500-600 gallons) for that final layer. Each of those layers is allowed to freeze before we put the next 500 to 600 gallons on. The less water you put on the floor at one time, the better your ice will be."

This made the news early in the year because the NBA finally reached a buyout with them, but the owners of an old ABA team, St. Louis Spirits, get 1/7 of the television revenue that the Spurs, Nets, Nuggets, & Pacers (4 ABA teams) get every year for the rest of eternity. They received 19 million last season and have gotten 300 million total since 1973. It's one of the, if not, the greatest business deal ever. :lol:  And word is David Stern has low-key loathed this deal and has been trying to reach a buy-out since day 1 of his tenure. 

They actually reached a buyout some time last year; although, i can't quite remember the specifics of the settlement.

naw they didnt buyout

Tyreese from Walking Dead = Coach from Left 4 Dead 2

:wow:
Didn't know Cutty was Coach. Coach is easily the best character in either L4D. Used to roll up and play that game ith my lil cuzzo for hours. Son knew off top I'm Coach every rip. :lol:

Louis on the OG.

Last edited:
This episode... Who knew grandpa was such a dirty old man?
damn 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 childhood ruined

Last edited:

There were 8 presidents before George Washington
Is Obama really not the first partial black president?
most people know that gw was the first POTUS under the constitution

obama is indeed not the first partial black pres, its crazy how many of them are like an 8th or even a quarter but their family records are MIA, honestly idk what difference it would make for everyone to know they were mixed, outside of knowing it, it wouldnt change a damn thing especially since some of them had slaves

Obama is the first half/half tho, so hes basically the closest to a black pres as it gets

edit: LMFAO, russian people too bored, these ****** doin calisthenics on abandoned power towers and teachin us how to take a shirt off fast 

Last edited:

most people know that gw was the first POTUS under the constitution

obama is indeed not the first partial black pres, its crazy how many of them are like an 8th or even a quarter but their family records are MIA, honestly idk what difference it would make for everyone to know they were mixed, outside of knowing it, it wouldnt change a damn thing especially since some of them had slaves

Obama is the first half/half tho, so hes basically the closest to a black pres as it gets

edit: LMFAO, russian people too bored, these ****** doin calisthenics on abandoned power towers and teachin us how to take a shirt off fast 
yea there were 8 presidents and i believe 13 terms before the potus was established... with one of them being a black male from i wanna say somewhere in africa by way of like s. carolina something along those lines.. But many ppl do not even know this.. and yea plenty of folks are mixed... i remember that show where they were doing ancestory of ppl and showed like i wanna blieve it was michelle obama and the bush family were related on some waaay back in the day great grand parents or something... The guy who did the show was on the george lopez show i believe and did snoop race background mariah...hallie berry a few others...

-stephen hawking claimed the egg came b4 the chicken

-during ww2 there was a contest amongst 2 japanese soldiers on who could kill 100 people first using only a sword. It was glorified in their paper.

-there were sloths the size of elephants hunted to extinction by man.

-the mall of america in Minnesota has no central heating. Its heated by solar windows, electronics, and body heat from customers

-andrew jackson is the only president ever to pay off the national debt.

-jfk used meth before.

Last edited:
The problem with Andrew Jackson paying off the national debt is that he no longer wanted to borrow from the Federal Reserve, he wanted to crush it. That's all fine and dandy except that forced the Federal Reserve to recall all of the loans that it handed out from smaller banks. Those smaller banks then started recalling all of their loans from their customers. When those customers couldn't pay back their loans on the spot it sent the economy into a downward spiral. If we were to ever pay back the national debt you can bet the same thing is going to happen again. The moral of the story is that the national debt is a necessary evil. Sucks, but it's the truth.

Andrew Jackson died in 1845. The fed was approved by Woodrow Wilson in 1913.

No president before that prick wanted a national bank. Shoot, almost no one in the entire government, even in 1913, wanted a private bank to be used as a national bank.

He signed the bill when most of the senate and congress weren't even in the building, let alone even in Washington.

Last edited:
Yeah my fault I meant the second national bank. At any rate he knew that banks were bad for the country. It sometimes makes me wonder whether putting Andrew Jackson on the $20 is done to mock him.

Back
Top Bottom