I never knew that......

Wow, so what was the buyout? That seems like a dumb thing to do
500 million. Not sure why they agreed. That's free money. But I guess 800 million is a good time to cash out  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
There is an unreleased Fantastic Four film that was produced in the early 90s. Actors working on the film was led to believe it was going to have a wide release even having preview trailers showing in theaters. Ultimately the producers pulled the film from being released and has never seen the light of day. Marvel studios believe that the producers did this as a contractual loophole to avoid having the FF4 rights revert back to Marvel.

Imagine if this didn't happen and FF4 could be part of Marvel Cinematic Universe...

Also one of the alleged reason there was a Spiderman reboot so soon after Raimi's trilogy.

There is an unreleased Fantastic Four film that was produced in the early 90s. Actors working on the film was led to believe it was going to have a wide release even having preview trailers showing in theaters. Ultimately the producers pulled the film from being released and has never seen the light of day. Marvel studios believe that the producers did this as a contractual loophole to avoid having the FF4 rights revert back to Marvel.

Imagine if this didn't happen and FF4 could be part of Marvel Cinematic Universe...

Also one of the alleged reason there was a Spiderman reboot so soon after Raimi's trilogy.

This was the one with the black Dr Fantastic?

I wanna say something but
Don't wanna offend the Caucasian folk

EDIT: actually I will
Do Caucasian people ever peep how during their history
a bunch of senseless killing has occurred
From the crusades
To the wars in England back when their were kings
To the killing of Africans
To the Indians
And plenty of other races
Like sometimes they seem to be devoid of emotion towards the atrocities committed

Not offended.

Personally, the only history I relate to dates back to my great grandparents. Oldest relatives I know anything about.

History is important to learn from. I wish I knew more about my genealogy and family tree. Caucasians are such a large and diverse population though. In context to my own conscience and emotion, I couldn't care less about atrocities committed by someone I don't know, am not related to, and existed before my time; solely because they are the same race as I am. This is why I don't understand the "we've gotta do better" phrase that is popular on NT.

Though I'm sure if I knew of a relative committing an atrocity, it wouldn't feel very good.

Last edited:
View media item 918384View media item 918409View media item 918407View media item 918405View media item 918403View media item 918402View media item 918400View media item 918394View media item 918393View media item 918388View media item 918387View media item 918386View media item 918485

- Duck Hunt is two player. A controller in port 2 controls the ducks.

- A tree is the opposite of your lungs. Physically and functionally.

- Both of Jack Black’s parents were rocket scientists.

- A pencil has the potential to draw a line 38 miles long.

^^^ are you sure this isn't from Arrested Development season 4?
Haha yes I'm sure, I had to Google it because I don't watch the show, I wonder if that was the basis of the episode.

And just to add, that's how Blade and Daredevil film rights has reverted back to Marvel Studios after years of inactivity.

Speaking of DD, Fox in fact was developing a reboot and asked for more time, Marvel willing to do so in exchange for the rights to use Galactus and Silver Surfer.

Here is more information on the low budget FF4 movie

http://www.teako170.com/ffmovie.html

http://geekdom.hubpages.com/hub/Fantastic-Four-1994-Movie
This was the one with the black Dr Fantastic?

I wanna say something but
Don't wanna offend the Caucasian folk

EDIT: actually I will
Do Caucasian people ever peep how during their history
a bunch of senseless killing has occurred
From the crusades
To the wars in England back when their were kings
To the killing of Africans
To the Indians
And plenty of other races
Like sometimes they seem to be devoid of emotion towards the atrocities committed
Not offended.

Personally, the only history I relate to dates back to my great grandparents. Oldest relatives I know anything about.

History is important to learn from. I wish I knew more about my genealogy and family tree. Caucasians are such a large and diverse population though. In context to my own conscience and emotion, I couldn't care less about atrocities committed by someone I don't know, am not related to, and existed before my time; solely because they are the same race as I am. This is why I don't understand the "we've gotta do better" phrase that is popular on NT.

Though I'm sure if I knew of a relative committing an atrocity, it wouldn't feel very good.
large yea

diverse, lol, you guys are a step up from Asians

the donor isnt anonymous, i forget who it is, but one of my suitmates went to a hs in kzoo, i thought it was that one baseball player, but he corrected me and told me who pays for everyone
Apparently it's a group of donors and you have attend their district from K-12 to get 100% scholarship. 65% if it's from 9-12. And it's only to Michigan colleges/universities. Still pretty cool though. Be nice if more schools did this...

Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a net worth of $3 billion. How is it possible that Julia has nearly twice as much money as Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld combined? It's not from acting, it's not from endorsements, and it's not from investing in real estate. Nope, a little known fact is that Julia is lucky to be the eldest daughter of billionaire Gerard Louis-Dreyfus, chairman of the Louis Dreyfus Energy Services.

:wow:

Mike Judge: creator of Beavis and Butthead, Office Space, King of the Hill, and many other projects, graduated college with a degree in physics and formerly worked as a programmer of the F-18 fighter jet. He also was a bass player for a touring blues band :rofl: :rofl:. Dude has done a wide range of things in his life

Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a net worth of $3 billion. How is it possible that Julia has nearly twice as much money as Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld combined? It's not from acting, it's not from endorsements, and it's not from investing in real estate. Nope, a little known fact is that Julia is lucky to be the eldest daughter of billionaire Gerard Louis-Dreyfus, chairman of the Louis Dreyfus Energy Services.

She said it's not true ,on Howard stern

I read she's the heiress so she would be worth up to that when her dad dies

I read she's the heiress so she would be worth up to that when her dad dies
yeah her dad is the billionaire not her

Back
Top Bottom