I never knew that......

Predator-2.jpg

Scene from predator 2, skull of a Xenomorph can be seen in his trophy room to cause belief that the alien and predator existed in the same universe ...which probably lead to the Alien vs Predator movie

Alien Vs Predator actually dates back to 1988/1989. The Alien and Predator franchises were both 20th Century Fox Productions. Darkhorse Comics was granted the rights and started the series in the late 80s, well before anyone had thought about making AVP movies. I think the reference in Predator 2 was more of a nod to the comic than anything else.

They had those alien vs predator video games from the early 90s.. Remember killing that game in the arcade back in the day

They had those alien vs predator video games from the early 90s.. Remember killing that game in the arcade back in the day

:lol: I remember that game.

By the early/mid 90s they also had AvP action figures, comics and novels. The AvP collab was pretty popular 10+ years before the movies.

This scene was improv.
Heath ledger really didnt know what was going on, thats why he runs when the hospital actually explodes.
View media item 882659
The meteorite that killed the dinosaurs was so strong it sent rocks from earth to mars and europa. Making it possible that if we find life there it could be from our own planet.

In fight club wen marla says "I havent been ______ like that since grade school" she was originally supposed to say " I want to have your abortion"

In ancient persia if someone had an idea they would discuss it drunk and sober to make sure it was a good one. 8)

^ related to that.. In the middle of the night if you need to pee but don't want to pee on the toilet seat, turn the light on then off immediately and you'll still see the outline of the seat. Or something like that. I read it in a men's health magazine, lol

Aim high Willis, aim high.

^ related to that.. In the middle of the night if you need to pee but don't want to pee on the toilet seat, turn the light on then off immediately and you'll still see the outline of the seat. Or something like that. I read it in a men's health magazine, lol

Aim high Willis, aim high.

Will confirm tonight

If i pee the seat pepper ur angus

I do it all the time :lol:

The Time R Kelly Brought Biggie Smalls to Tears

In an excerpt from R. Kelly's memoir Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me, R recalls the first time he played 'I Believe I Can Fly' for rapper Notorious B.I.G...

Kellz writes,

"He came over to the piano, and I started to play it for him: 'I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...' but so far that's all I had. (He said), 'I'm gonna tell you right now, B, that's a smash. That's a big hit right there. That's a Grammy winner, Rob.'

"When I was playing it for him, I was thinking - he's a hardcore rapper; this is gonna be too soft for him - but when I got through and looked up, his face was wet with tears. 'My brother,' he said, 'They gonna be playing that when you and I have moved on to the other side of time.'"

I really wish R. Kelly didn't smash those young girls. After TP2 I considered him GOAT of R&B and after the incidents I couldn't couldn't listen to his music for a while. And now he's doing this gimmick ****.

I do it all the time :lol:

The Time R Kelly Brought Biggie Smalls to Tears

In an excerpt from R. Kelly's memoir Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me, R recalls the first time he played 'I Believe I Can Fly' for rapper Notorious B.I.G...

Kellz writes,

"He came over to the piano, and I started to play it for him: 'I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...' but so far that's all I had. (He said), 'I'm gonna tell you right now, B, that's a smash. That's a big hit right there. That's a Grammy winner, Rob.'

"When I was playing it for him, I was thinking - he's a hardcore rapper; this is gonna be too soft for him - but when I got through and looked up, his face was wet with tears. 'My brother,' he said, 'They gonna be playing that when you and I have moved on to the other side of time.'"

I really wish R. Kelly didn't smash those young girls. After TP2 I considered him GOAT of R&B and after the incidents I couldn't couldn't listen to his music for a while. And now he's doing this gimmick ****.

Rob is still a beast he just knows what goofy ish to do to stay up

Outkast's song "Playa's Ball" is actually a Christmas
song. It was intially made for a Laface records Christmas Album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom