I never knew that......

Just by looking at a map of Alaska you would see that the arctic ocean is north of alaska and the gulf is south.

Last edited:
George Washington's dentures weren't actually wooden. He had dentures carved out of hippopotamus ivory, gold wire springs and brass screws were used to hold human teeth.

The implanted teeth came from his slaves

George Washington's dentures weren't actually wooden. He had dentures carved out of hippopotamus ivory, gold wire springs and brass screws were used to hold human teeth.

The implanted teeth came from his slaves
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh ****!!!

BRUH THAT's DEEP!!

How does it not make sense? You close one eye and open the other, now switch eyes and tell me where the blind spot is? As I said, what is blocked from sight in one eye is picked up by the other.

Yeah it is, just had myself look down for like 15 minutes on the subway. I stand corrected. In fact, as I'm looking down at my phone, I could kind of see my nose in a slight blur.

Half truth

After his death they reviewed his dissertation again and found that he may have plagiarized some parts of it.

Some wanted his doctorate taken back but Boston college decided it would not serve a purpose so they decided against it 

So he is in fact still a doctor.

He was still smashing the white womens doe
Martin Luther King used the N word with fellow blacks

so did/ does Jesse Jackson

That free mail one will not work. if I'm in chicago and sent a letter to florida, why would it be in a chicago mail box?

haha it works I tried it years ago, just as a joke. I live in LA and my friend that lived in SF at the time. I put my address as the recipient and her SF address as the sender. Didn't put a stamp and she received it as RETURN TO SENDER a weel later.

Theres whales alive today that were born before moby ____ was written.

In da og script for good will hunting robin williams character goes down on the other proffessor

"Some confirmed sources estimated Bowhead Whales to have lived at least to 211 years of age, making them the oldest mammals.[55]

Moby **** was written 163 years ago. :wow:

Nice find sckid.

Last edited:
Theres whales alive today that were born before moby ____ was written.

In da og script for good will hunting robin williams character goes down on the other proffessor
Regarding Good Will Hunting, here is the reason...

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/2013/01/good-will-hunting-oral-history/2/

Damon: At that point Castle Rock was having us do these rewrites and we were going in circles.

Affleck: We were so frustrated that Castle Rock wasn’t reading the script, so we felt like we had to develop this test. We started writing in screen direction like, “Sean talks to Will and unloads his conscience.” And then: “Will takes a moment and then gives Sean a soulful look and leans in and starts blowing him.”

Damon: They weren’t reading the script closely anymore. It was literally probably a full paragraph about what these two characters were doing to each other.

Affleck: We would turn that in, and they wouldn’t ever mention all those scenes where Sean and Will were jerking each other off.

Predator-2.jpg

Scene from predator 2, skull of a Xenomorph can be seen in his trophy room to cause belief that the alien and predator existed in the same universe ...which probably lead to the Alien vs Predator movie

Fast-Five.jpg

han seoul-oh

Back
Top Bottom