I never knew that......

What's up with this new trend oh, I'm assuming, young people "discovering" publicly known information and outing people on Twitter. People are resurrecting a tweets, video clips and movies In the hopes of embarrassing of embarrassing people.

What's up with this new trend oh, I'm assuming, young people "discovering" publicly known information and outing people on Twitter. People are resurrecting a tweets, video clips and movies In the hopes of embarrassing of embarrassing people.

people dumb enough to take pics from movies and pass it off as real?

No, they just need a reason to be fake outraged. A, "How could she/they accept a role like this?!" type of deal.

Due to child labour laws and Actors union rights every baby/toddler to an age on TV screen has to be played by twins to not overwhelm the kids out etc.

MaryKate n ashley only got the job at Full House because they were the only pair of twins that did not cry at the audition

Due to child labour laws and Actors union rights every baby/toddler to an age on TV screen has to be played by twins to not overwhelm the kids out etc.

MaryKate n ashley only got the job at Full House because they were the only pair of twins that did not cry at the audition
Wow, interesting.

I just read that before the civil rights movement, if a baseball player struck out 3 times they would get a white hood at the end of the game because 3 strikeouts would be K K K in the scorers' box...

Screenshot_20190130-163244_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom