I never knew that......

I don't understand the Hersheys bar diagram. Is that how we're supposed to eat the chocolate bar or is that a life hack to receive a bonus piece of chocolate?

It also makes since cause there's absolutely nothing in west Texas other than land itself
laugh.gif
. Driving distance from Houston to El Paso (assuming at the listed speed limit) is Judy about 750 miles, which is also 12 hours. 12 hours.

12 hours.
Yea whenever I drive into Houston I see the El Paso distance I say F that it and every time I see that sign

Speaking of snipers
View media item 833517
simo haya

Sniper from finland who didnt use scope so troops would not see the reflection

Russia used airstrikes where they thought he was hiding out

Chewed snow so troops wouldnt see his breath

Nicknamed "the white death"

Last edited:
Speaking of snipers
View media item 833517
simo haya

He also got tagged by a counter sniper, ****ed up his face and came back to the field to get some more.

Speaking of snipers

simo haya

He also got tagged by a counter sniper, ****ed up his face and came back to the field to get some more.
eek.gif
he almost got 1k kills in combat with a sniper rifle.

Lol, I was wrong about my bit of info. He did get tagged by the enemy and had his face messed up, but the war he was involved in ended just before he regained consciousness. He hunted afterwards and returned to a simple life.

Last edited:
Belgium is the birthplace of french fries not France.

Pharrell Williams used to sing back up for SWV. He also produced WRECKX-N-EFFECT hit single "Rumpshaker".

Pharell is the one sayin

"S double u s v..s s..double u double v"
At the beginning of "love will b right here"

new generation of diesel engines has exhaust air cleaner than when it was intaked

Pharell is the one sayin

"S double u s v..s s..double u double v"
At the beginning of "love will b right here"
smokin.gif
 Crazy to think how much Pharrell has contributed to music throughout his career, while maintaining a relatively low profile. & to still look like a teen at 40+, dude is blessed.

Disco Demolition Night

Disco Demolition Night was an ill-fated baseball promotion that took place on July 12, 1979, at Comiskey Park in Chicago, Illinois. At the climax of the event, a crate filled with disco records was blown up on the field between games of the twi-night doubleheader between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers. Many of those in attendance had come to see the explosion rather than the games and rushed onto the field after the button was pressed. The playing field, upon the conclusion of the incident, had been damaged both by the explosion and by the rowdy fans to the point where the White Sox were required to forfeit the second game of the doubleheader to the Tigers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disco_Demolition_Night

Speaking of snipers
View media item 833517
simo haya

Son look mad jolly though.

cuz went through prestige mode like 10 times with just a sniper riffle, of course he's mad jolly

Back
Top Bottom