I need help on this girl I met on Facbook.. (Pic is up on page 3)

SO here is the deal.. I am going to make the story as brief as possible.. This girl and I have been speaking to each other through the text and facebook since Saturday Night. It all started from a link of a MIA video saying that she was sexy and so forth, so I just put my 2 cent on the video about eating her box. She started to make comments on the video and it was just back and forth. Within a few minutes of back and forth on the video link, she added me as a friend and we begin to chop it up and so froth. Let me remind you that she haves a BF and they live together for now. She even gave me her number on the first time we spoke.. She pretty much told me that she found some suspicious emails and texts from other girls with her "Current" BF.. So she told me that in July that their lease is up and she is moving back with her mom in Annapolis, md and he is moving back to DC.. It seems like she is interested in me and so forth.. She pretty much cheated on him if you want to get technical because she send me a nude pic of her and she was talking to me about how she would turn me out and so forth..

We been texting everyday and we be having good conversations and so forth.. Here is the deal, I don't know how far I should go with this and I don't want to be a home wrecker.. It seems like she likes me and so forth, but I don't want to get played either, or be someones rebound.. What do you guys think I should do? She seems like she is trying to understand me and get to know me, which is rare in my situation with girls. SHe told me pretty much her life story and everything. Should I see how far this could go, or just cut this off before something could go wrong?

SO here is the deal.. I am going to make the story as brief as possible.. This girl and I have been speaking to each other through the text and facebook since Saturday Night. It all started from a link of a MIA video saying that she was sexy and so forth, so I just put my 2 cent on the video about eating her box. She started to make comments on the video and it was just back and forth. Within a few minutes of back and forth on the video link, she added me as a friend and we begin to chop it up and so froth. Let me remind you that she haves a BF and they live together for now. She even gave me her number on the first time we spoke.. She pretty much told me that she found some suspicious emails and texts from other girls with her "Current" BF.. So she told me that in July that their lease is up and she is moving back with her mom in Annapolis, md and he is moving back to DC.. It seems like she is interested in me and so forth.. She pretty much cheated on him if you want to get technical because she send me a nude pic of her and she was talking to me about how she would turn me out and so forth..

We been texting everyday and we be having good conversations and so forth.. Here is the deal, I don't know how far I should go with this and I don't want to be a home wrecker.. It seems like she likes me and so forth, but I don't want to get played either, or be someones rebound.. What do you guys think I should do? She seems like she is trying to understand me and get to know me, which is rare in my situation with girls. SHe told me pretty much her life story and everything. Should I see how far this could go, or just cut this off before something could go wrong?

Long story & no cliffnotes? You're better than that man.
30t6p3b.gif

She was living in Richmond, VA, but he is moving back with her mom here in MD.. So no we didn't.. 

She was living in Richmond, VA, but he is moving back with her mom here in MD.. So no we didn't.. 

i would just Go with it and see where it takes me but seems like she a lil player herself,but
since you dont want to be a home wrecker, just let her know to make her decision based on her situation and not on the fact that she will have steady meat.

i would just Go with it and see where it takes me but seems like she a lil player herself,but
since you dont want to be a home wrecker, just let her know to make her decision based on her situation and not on the fact that she will have steady meat.

Go for it. Sounds like her and her bf are already moving on with their lives. I'd say pros > cons.
PM those pics tho?

Back
Top Bottom