I need help from the NT Gods vol. WE TALKIN ABOUT MARRIAGE!? Pic included

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

juanita's about to get a fb message
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

A link will be sent to her in 3....2....

Honestly this type of +#+* is gay... Seriously.  This is the type of stuff that females do, yet y'all are praising these action/hoping it happens.

For The Record: Mangudai I'm not coming at you or saying you were going to send it, but the fact that mogs will/want to do it at all is some real sucker +#+*.  Boys cry and whine asking for pictures when someone is talking about a female just so someone can attempt to run and tell the girl/expose him... for what???  When did it become cool for dudes to run back gossiping to a female who happens to be the topic of discussion about the things they discussed??? 
smh.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

devil.gif

Honestly this type of +#+* is gay... Seriously.  This is the type of stuff that females do, yet y'all are praising these action/hoping it happens.

For The Record: Mangudai I'm not coming at you or saying you were going to send it, but the fact that mogs will/want to do it at all is some real sucker +#+*.  Boys cry and whine asking for pictures when someone is talking about a female just so someone can attempt to run and tell the girl/expose him... for what???  When did it become cool for dudes to run back gossiping to a female who happens to be the topic of discussion about the things they discussed??? 
smh.gif
QFT
QFMFT!!

Nike talk is populated with a lot of female dog type of dudes
grin.gif

Ey seymore one way to end all that talk is to simply ask her why do YOU wanna get married? And follow that with don't give me rationalities,reasons etc that other people state. Or other people opinions about marriage. Tell her to give you a whole hearted, sincere answer as to why does sh  want to get married. That will completely shut her down.

devil.gif

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. I basically said this not too long ago. [/color]

She's cute, don't throw it away just yet.

Ride it out for a few.

I also agree with Seymore CAKE

I asked for the NT Gods to drop their knowledge...

but I am halted by the NT detectives.

You my boy Seymore CAKE!

oh yeah and im not in any of those pics

43049391580184377556184.jpg
eek.gif
she's got tiny legs/thighs...those uggs are swallowing her up
laugh.gif

but umm...back to the topic, actually forgot, #!$+, money, i'm the %#!#, oh yea i'm reminded.

Frische Produkte wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
jplikejayz wrote:
devil.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:

smh.gif

Preach.. I basically said this not too long ago.

Word. Half these kids just make these posts to get props on some chick they hittin or dating and then it ends up backfiring, then they wanna take it back. I mentioned it a while back too. Lame lil trend.  

OP alot of girls talk about marriage...you don't have to hit her with the "yea I want to get married to you" line just be like eventually when I feel the time is right which is a point in my life where I have established a good base for myself to support a family, that's when you should get married. Hit her with that and if she's a good woman she can appreciate an answer like that. She def. hott but you don't wanna screw yourself and give her the answers she's looking for. Doing that might be good for the short term but in the long run it is not a good look for any man.

Especially if your working towards a goal you have not achieved yet like finishing school or stacking paper to open a business you can't handle a marriage on top of those things...i mean you could but doing things like that are hard.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Frische Produkte wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
jplikejayz wrote:
devil.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. I basically said this not too long ago. [/color]

Word. Half these kids just make these posts to get props on some chick they hittin or dating and then it ends up backfiring, then they wanna take it back. I mentioned it a while back too. Lame lil trend.  
White Knights
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

devil.gif

smh.gif
QFT
QFMFT!!

Nike talk is populated with a lot of female dog type of dudes
grin.gif

Real Talk..  

don't worry TylerTrent, i don't know her and i wouldn't expose an NTer like that. proceed your quest, christopher brolumbus

smh.gif
at the NT spies. 

My .02 for OP:  Beware of ANY chick pressin' marriage within the first two years and especially if you are young.  I hope you don't plan on havin' many kids either cuz your girl has no hips or MASS.  She would disqualify carryin' my last name for that simple reason.  But, that's just my opinion.  I'm not attracted to girls that lack curves.

If she keeps pressin' then something is up with her.  Insecurity, jealousy, something, and it should serve as a red flag for you.

devil.gif

smh.gif
Exactly.

People trying to "expose" or tattle on random guys to a girl that they don't even know... for what?  "Lulz"? Some random e-props for searching facebook?  It's one thing to expose someone who is a fraud or a fake on here, but when it's just people asking for advice and who actually post a picture, the first thing people think to do is somehow get him in trouble.  Shameful.

Back
Top Bottom