I need help from the NT Gods vol. WE TALKIN ABOUT MARRIAGE!? Pic included

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

don't worry TylerTrent, i don't know her and i wouldn't expose an NTer like that. proceed your quest, christopher brolumbus

may The Gods Of Niketalk bless thou with the fist of Zeus and the Waves of Poseidon.

good lookin out NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People trying to "expose" or tattle on random guys to a girl that they don't even know... for what?  "Lulz"? Some random e-props for searching facebook?  It's one thing to expose someone who is a fraud or a fake on here, but when it's just people asking for advice and who actually post a picture, the first thing people think to do is somehow get him in trouble.  Shameful.
Couldn't have said it better myself Big J. These cats deserve to get their teeth kicked in.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

juanita's about to get a fb message
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

A link will be sent to her in 3....2....

Honestly this type of +#+* is gay... Seriously.  This is the type of stuff that females do, yet y'all are praising these action/hoping it happens.

For The Record: Mangudai I'm not coming at you or saying you were going to send it, but the fact that mogs will/want to do it at all is some real sucker +#+*.  Boys cry and whine asking for pictures when someone is talking about a female just so someone can attempt to run and tell the girl/expose him... for what???  When did it become cool for dudes to run back gossiping to a female who happens to be the topic of discussion about the things they discussed??? 
smh.gif

Its unusual to me as well..someone who is salty? For the lulz? I dont get it either.

Back
Top Bottom