I messed up and got caught up...

Get high until she comes around. There's nothing you can do now. The same thing happened to me, but she got my password through yahoo. If you aint got goodgame, then I hope your good in bed. Cuz if not, she's gone..."here's another hit Barry Bonds, she's outta here baby"-Kanye

LOL thanks guys that KINDA helped sorry the pics aint working they were working yesterday...but if you did get to see them youd know shes %%*$$+# hot. We beentogether for like 2 years and 4 months so its pretty serious. Shes the type of chick that brings you food w.o asking, buys you %$*# when you dont/do ask forit, cares more about you then you do, shes just really special to me but i was stupid and i THOUGHT i was getting bored of her but i was wrong and i need to dosomething really special to make it up i was thinking about delievering flowers? but idk i want something more original

LOL thanks guys that KINDA helped sorry the pics aint working they were working yesterday...but if you did get to see them youd know shes !%%!%#* hot. We beentogether for like 2 years and 4 months so its pretty serious. Shes the type of chick that brings you food w.o asking, buys you @#@$ when you dont/do ask forit, cares more about you then you do, shes just really special to me but i was stupid and i THOUGHT i was getting bored of her but i was wrong and i need to dosomething really special to make it up i was thinking about delievering flowers? but idk i want something more original

and i need to do something really special to make it up i was thinking about delievering flowers? but idk i want something more original
naw dont be sorry now
vermonteddybears ftw

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

eat that like like you never gonna see her again

It works.
nerd.gif

you want to be with a girl who goes through your personal stuff? oh wait. all girls do that

That's what you get for letting her have so much leeway.

No $%$** will ever be bold enough to go through my *@+*. And ain't no way in hell my moms would have let a broad come in the house and just start loungingaround the crib going through my *@+*.

Charge that *@+* to the game and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom