I messed up and got caught up...

Why do ya'll do all this extra stuff when ya'll got somebody special?

Well anyway. Change from your ways and prove to her that your done with the b.s. you got caught with.

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

dude must got caught having cyber sex lol

musta been caught tryna catch the asl
laugh.gif

Me and my boy hav e always had this saying, if you want to be poking around in someone elses stuff,a nd find something that you don't like it's yourown fault, youshouldn't have been looking. tell her that.

tell her your lil bro or cousin goes on there and talks to girls like its you or somethin
she shouldnt have been goin through your stuff in the 1st place."you look for somthin youre gonna find it"

Just know that even if you two get back together she will never really trust you again and she will constantly remind you of this incident.

ha good luck, coming from a girl...mmmm....she probably won't trust you for a while, so give it time (apologize but you gotta mean it...and NO FLOWERS WILLNOT WORK UNLESS SHE A SUCKER, BUT A NEW PAIR OF KICKS MIGHT HELP jk, but THATS WHAT MY HUSBAND USED TO DO LOL)...if you two are really into each other, shewill probably stick around, but if it wasn't that serious.... I would not stress it, and if i were her and it wasn't serious, I wouldn't stress youeither...do you boo, but don't expect her to be faithful....

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

ha good luck, coming from a girl...mmmm....she probably won't trust you for a while, so give it time (apologize but you gotta mean it...and NO FLOWERS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS SHE A SUCKER, BUT A NEW PAIR OF KICKS MIGHT HELP jk, but THATS WHAT MY HUSBAND USED TO DO LOL)...if you two are really into each other, she will probably stick around, but if it wasn't that serious.... I would not stress it, and if i were her and it wasn't serious, I wouldn't stress you either...do you boo, but don't expect her to be faithful....
exactly...been there done that

EDIT:

"ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is she your girl?

if not, big whup

should be going through people's $!# anyway. you find what you look for....

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

"ShaWty sAy hE waNna Be mY oFFicAl [boY]..hAHa yEa u S0 SpEciAl boY".
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I see what you did their
grin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
me too!
nerd.gif

but forreal i just went through the same thing... first let her vent... then flip it on her and say how she shouldnt have went through your stuff... then arguea little more cuz she'll get mad at that... then tell her you're sorry and how it wont happen again... if she agrees and forgives u... DELETEEVERYTHING... and if she doesnt... DELETE EVERYTHING... number 1 rule: dont get caught

Back
Top Bottom