I mean, really? .25c for ranch? C'mon Wendy's...

whoa whoa whoa hold on wendy's has ranch sauce??

i went there tonight and ordered the bbq boneless wings (big mistake, don't ever get them) and they told me they don't carry ranch...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

If you didn't order nuggets, you have no argument.
laugh.gif
I cant dip my burger? my fries?
does Wendys decide how I eat their food?

This may sound crazy, but in the rest of the world this is the normal. Ketchup was 20 cents-$%% at every McDonald's. I was in Europe last semester and there's no such thing as a free refill, or a refill period. The lady at McDonald's laughed in my face when I asked for a refill. She said "We don't do refills in Switzerland. You have to buy another one."
laugh.gif
$3.90 for a Coke too
smh.gif
smh.gif

I know in NYC they charge you 27 cents extra for a sweet n sour, bbq, honey mustard etc. You get 1 pack with nuggets or anything, but if you want an extra you gotta pay. Whatever, its 27 cents people.

I still appreciate Mcdonalds Mcdoubles, I just add mac sauce on em for free.

And the one dollar Large Sodas are still good as well

I keep throwing stone faces when I hear something like this

me: Can I have some ranch dressing
worker: Sure it's 10 cents
me: Keep that shhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you know what I do?

I say ok, give them the change like I'm going to leave... but no, I stay and demand a receipt, they are so thrown off they either give the change back or figure it out, and this screws up their time average

Smart man.

Whenever a place wants to charge me for a condiment. I ask for a refund for what i purchased and go elsewhere.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This may sound crazy, but in the rest of the world this is the normal. Ketchup was 20 cents-$%% at every McDonald's. I was in Europe last semester and there's no such thing as a free refill, or a refill period. The lady at McDonald's laughed in my face when I asked for a refill. She said "We don't do refills in Switzerland. You have to buy another one."
laugh.gif
$3.90 for a Coke too
smh.gif
smh.gif

This! Always good for lulz tho, to see tourists get utterly confused when they get charged for their condiments 
laugh.gif

I guess we're just cheapskates 
tired.gif

THEY CHARGE BECAUSE

MORE THEN LIKELY THAT WAS A PRIVATE OWNED WENDYS

THEY DO THIS EVERYWHERE THAT IS OWNED BY SOMEBODY WHO OPENED UP ONE

INSTEAD OF WENDY'S THEMSELF ..WHICH WOULD BE FREE

IT COMES OUT THERE POCKET TO ORDER THE SAUCE FOR YOU ..SO THEY HAVE TO TAX IT TO MAKE BACK THE MONEY....

HOW BOUT U OPEN UP A STORE AND LET SOMEBODY WALK OUT WITH SOMETHING FREE ...U DAMN THIEF

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

THEY CHARGE BECAUSE

MORE THEN LIKELY THAT WAS A PRIVATE OWNED WENDYS

THEY DO THIS EVERYWHERE THAT IS OWNED BY SOMEBODY WHO OPENED UP ONE

INSTEAD OF WENDY'S THEMSELF ..WHICH WOULD BE FREE

IT COMES OUT THERE POCKET TO ORDER THE SAUCE FOR YOU ..SO THEY HAVE TO TAX IT TO MAKE BACK THE MONEY....

HOW BOUT U OPEN UP A STORE AND LET SOMEBODY WALK OUT WITH SOMETHING FREE ...U DAMN THIEF
laugh.gif
that felt loud as hell somehow.  It's too early in the morning for all them damn caps. Calm down..

Is it the principality of the situation or are you guys really so damn broke every quarter is important to you?

Back
Top Bottom