I mean, really? .25c for ranch? C'mon Wendy's...

This is a cot damn joke. This female asked me if I want ketchup, ranch etc. and I asked for ranch and she said "that'll be 25cents". I smirked and said "girls stop playin" and she said "im not sir, it's 25 cent". I just
laugh.gif
and she told me I'm holding up her line, if I want it or not. So I drove across the street and got my buttermilk sauce from Jack n' The Crack for FREE.

The people are not happy with fast food restaurants.

Wendy's, McDonalds, Pizza Hut.

The people are not happy.

There will be a revolution.

Doesn't it depend on location? This one McDonald's wanted to charge me for a sweet tea refill.

Me: "Can I get a refill?"

Cashier: "That's $1."

Me: "You serious?"

Cashier: "Yeah, you've had enough anyway."

Baconator prices have risen.
McDonalds now has a Double Hamburger for $1 and charges more for a double Cheeseburger.
Way too much ice in the Soda's!
Wendys charges extra for normal nuggets instead of spicy.

We must rise up!

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Baconator prices have risen.
McDonalds now has a Double Hamburger for $1 and charges more for a double Cheeseburger.
Way too much ice in the Soda's!
Wendys charges extra for normal nuggets instead of spicy.

We must rise up!
Yooo that's what I got g! I order chicken nuggets and she said 4.99 and I said "hold up, the commercial said $1" and she said that's for spicy, premium nuggets are 4.99. So I was like "so what yall make the spicy out of" and she just
laugh.gif
. Straight up grimy
roll.gif

you know what I do?

I say ok, give them the change like I'm going to leave... but no, I stay and demand a receipt, they are so thrown off they either give the change back or figure it out, and this screws up their time average

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you know what I do?

I say ok, give them the change like I'm going to leave... but no, I stay and demand a receipt, they are so thrown off they either give the change back or figure it out, and this screws up their time average

or pay with a $20...... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Doesn't it depend on location? This one McDonald's wanted to charge me for a sweet tea refill.

Me: "Can I get a refill?"

Cashier: "That's $1."

Me: "You serious?"

Cashier: "Yeah, you've had enough anyway."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Hooters charges too.
yep but they've been charging for years....wayyyy before the recession
laugh.gif

but damn i was about to go to Wendy's now and get a salad....them fools better give me 2 packs of ranch
pimp.gif

i dont pay for sauce.

never have and never will

i will make a scene if i have to but it usually doesnt go down that way

hit em with a "
indifferent.gif
" if they ask for .25 but make sure you hold it and eventually they'll give in cuz they dont want you to hold up the line
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom