pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry, I like LA but 80 degrees is way too hot. I don't enjoy sweating after walking for 5 minutes. 60-75 weather year round>>>>>>>anything else

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Sorry, I like LA but 80 degrees is way too hot. I don't enjoy sweating after walking for 5 minutes. 60-75 weather year round>>>>>>>anything else

80 degrees isn't that hot to an extent.  Depends on the humidity as well.

60 is too cold, 70-85 is perfect.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

60 is too cold, 70-85 is perfect.

You Socal heads are too used to heat I guess
laugh.gif
in a city like NYC, 60 is bball shorts and t shirt weather. Even Santa Barbara is in the 60s year round and that @#$% was perfect

i can't lie.... ive gone down to LA 3x this past year and i'm loving the weather, girls, & restaurants more and more.

Animal, Wurstkuche, Daikokuya, Porto's Bakery, AYCE KRN BBQ, Class 302 and Roscoe's >

GET A FOOTBALL TEAM THOUGH!

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

roll.gif
roll.gif

Still though, SF is better for living, LA better for vacation.

Anybody who's lived in Cali knows this.
That couldn't be any further from the truth. WTH are you talking about.
laugh.gif
My major gripe with LA is that whenever I stay at my cousin's house there, I can't do @#$% throughout the entire day because of how much traffic there is. Doesn't help that everything's so damn spread out, so if you live outside of the actual city of Los Angeles, it's a pain in the @#$ to get around. Traffic in the Bay Area is terrible too but nowhere near the level of LA. The nightlife of LA is better though, so it's a fun place to visit.

if Santa Barbara had any sports teams, it would be  SB>>>>>>>LA

Originally Posted by wcghost

i can't lie.... ive gone down to LA 3x this past year and i'm loving the weather, girls, & restaurants more and more.

Animal, Wurstkuche, Daikokuya, Porto's Bakery, AYCE KRN BBQ, Class 302 and Roscoe's >

GET A FOOTBALL TEAM THOUGH!
Went to lunch there today

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
My major gripe with LA is that whenever I stay at my cousin's house there, I can't do @#$% throughout the entire day because of how much traffic there is. Doesn't help that everything's so damn spread out, so if you live outside of the actual city of Los Angeles, it's a pain in the @#$ to get around. Traffic in the Bay Area is terrible too but nowhere near the level of LA. The nightlife of LA is better though, so it's a fun place to visit.

Any major city has a massive amount of traffic in the densely populated areas. I love to go party up on Isla Vista in SB too, but other than the college life/crowd...they really have nothing else

I hate traffic as much as the next man.. but LA >

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This is exactly the reason why I said:

SF/Bay Area >>>> LA.  

The traffic is horrible. I love LA man, but it kills me that traffic becomes an everyday problem.

SF, you hit traffic during traffic hours - just like every other city. But LA? Bumper to bumper traffic at 10pm on a Tuesday...like what the hell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SF/Bay Area >>>> LA.  

The traffic is horrible. I love LA man, but it kills me that traffic becomes an everyday problem.

SF, you hit traffic during traffic hours - just like every other city. But LA? Bumper to bumper traffic at 10pm on a Tuesday...like what the hell
laugh.gif
Ok you putting extras on it now.
laugh.gif

This is LA not Shangai.

laugh.gif

That sounds like the 405 to me. I try to avoid the 405 at all costs because its bumper to bumper most of the day.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Any major city has a massive amount of traffic in the densely populated areas. I love to go party up on Isla Vista in SB too, but other than the college life/crowd...they really have nothing else

I hate traffic as much as the next man.. but LA >
it's just IMO.I'm not a huge party guy, and I started to hate IV my senior year in SB. I like the actual city of SB where everything's really laid back. I just really don't have the patience to drive through constant 5 mph traffic. if LA had better public transportation  like SF and NYC I'd change my mind though. And like I said I hate hot weather. Anything above 75 is too hot to me. I take a 15 minute walk to work, and the few days of the year where it gets 80+ is absolutely unbearable, especially when I'm wearing dress clothes and carrying all my work @#$%. Not really hating on LA, its just not for me.

i was just in LA the other weekend for the first time ever.. i got to catch a lakers/clippers game, venice beach, medical card.

.. then i came back to chicago to eight inches of snow.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you people in california have no idea how spoiled you are.

laugh.gif

SF/Bay Area >>>> LA.  

laugh.gif
this is why i am so provincial.  my commute is 10 miles but takes on avg 45 minutes (Century City to Marina Del Rey).  Once I'm home, I try not to go out anyplace that requires me to get on the freeway, so that limits me to about a 5-6 mile radius.  Weekends I will brave the traffic to actually go do something, but thats it.

Originally Posted by The Encore

NY > LA ... Ya'll can keep spending that gas money trying to get around

better than paying$300 on a monthly metro card

plus traffic is not that bad. just avoid the 405 and the 10 during rush hour and your straight.
i dont get why people complain about the freeways if there is always  a way to avoid the damn freeway. lol

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by The Encore

NY > LA ... Ya'll can keep spending that gas money trying to get around

better than paying$300 on a monthly metro crowd.

plus traffic is not that bad. just avoid the 405 and the 10 during rush hour and your straight.
i dont get why people complain about the freeways if there is always  a way to avoid the damn freeway. lol
This.

People who live here for 5+ years know whats up.

Sepulveda and Beverly Glen will save your life if you're going north and south during day hours.

plus just a fyi.

if your familiar with the area.

i went to hollywood yesterday at 5 PM (peak hour traffic) from lax.
took all la cienega and got to my destenation (sunset and highland) in 25 minutes.

lol at people complaining about the traffic.

Back
Top Bottom