I LOVE L.A. Vol. Beach in the winter

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

plus just a fyi.

if your familiar with the area.

i went to hollywood yesterday at 5 PM (peak hour traffic) from lax.
took all la cienega and got to my destenation (sunset and highland) in 25 minutes.

lol at people complaining about the traffic.

You develop your shortcuts during your years of living here.   I've been living in L.A./L.A. County my whole life, the idea is knowing your way around.  
If traffic is bad on the freeway, I always have a plan B on surface streets. 

I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

it was just 59 degrees in NYC today though. Add that we just had snow on saturday and i dont think east coast weather is that bad during mild winters.

Hoodie weather >>>

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

plus just a fyi.

if your familiar with the area.

i went to hollywood yesterday at 5 PM (peak hour traffic) from lax.
took all la cienega and got to my destenation (sunset and highland) in 25 minutes.

lol at people complaining about the traffic.

You develop your shortcuts during your years of living here.   I've been living in L.A./L.A. County my whole life, the idea is knowing your way around.  
If traffic is bad on the freeway, I always have a plan B on surface streets. 

I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 
laugh.gif
 sometimes there isnt a shortcut though.

i guess my situation is somewhat unique though since i have to commute through the heart of traffic from NE of the 405/10 interchange and head SW.  One way or another I have to get through that clusterfunk of cars be it the 405/10, Sepulveda, Overland, Motor, Centinela/Bundy, hell even head due west to Cloverfield or Lincoln.  I just need to make more money and buy a damn helicopter or personal jetpack.

It's been pretty much 80 degrees here in South FL all week, I'm like damn did winter just skip FL entirely?

Back
Top Bottom