I LOVE BREAKIN NECKS!

trunks206 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao @ 4:20 and 5:02
roll.gif

It wasn't poop in the tub it was poop in the shower. I think it was jumpmanKB I think. Dude said he did a matrix Neonmove to catch the turd in mid air lol.

It wasn't poop in the tub it was poop in the shower. I think it was jumpmanKB I think. Dude said he did a matrix Neonmove to catch the turd in mid air lol.

Damn...
laugh.gif
I love this story

Just read it to my friend like it was a script. Had tones down pat after reading it a few times and I couldn't get through it without tearing up.

I can't get past the part where I'm picturing young teenage girls screaming "OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!" and OP non-chalantly saying, "I don't love you, sorry."

Damn...
laugh.gif
I love this story

Just read it to my friend like it was a script. Had tones down pat after reading it a few times and I couldn't get through it without tearing up.

I can't get past the part where I'm picturing young teenage girls screaming "OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!" and OP non-chalantly saying, "I don't love you, sorry."

Harlem Shake Story never will get old 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ story OP was talking about....got me in tears with the pics/gifs

Harlem Shake Story never will get old 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ story OP was talking about....got me in tears with the pics/gifs

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if someone made a post like the Harlem Shake story right now in "today's NT" ....it would've been seen as a troll thread or woulda been deaded off of "Cool story bro" posts

The best part of it was that the story unfolded throughout that whole weekend, it wasn't just one post.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if someone made a post like the Harlem Shake story right now in "today's NT" ....it would've been seen as a troll thread or woulda been deaded off of "Cool story bro" posts

The best part of it was that the story unfolded throughout that whole weekend, it wasn't just one post.

Back
Top Bottom