i like kobe but

For anyone who's to lazy to make a tag yourself, here's a NT tag.

Just change the opacity to whatever you want when you make a pic. My bad if the background isnt transparent, just use the magic wand tool and copy it over to your PS.

292kyvk.jpg

Someone make a thread about tagging your pics. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!!! we got some grand masters at PS and we need to get credit for it.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Someone make a thread about tagging your pics. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!!! we got some grand masters at PS and we need to get credit for it.

Yup. Needs to be stickied!

f it folks. nt produces the mainstream, influences the masses, yet remains the unknown. those who know don't say, and those who say don't know a thing

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Has to be the gay version of:

4E3w.jpg

^ Damn dawg i got the same MJ book but yours is signed! wow congrats! daniel son was def trying to once again emulate MJ and failed big time!  

This thread proves my point exactly that most people do not like this contrived clown! lmao yall had me dyin, thanks. I have never seen so many people go out of their way to clown a guy that is supposed to be loved. hahaha die slow #8

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Got-damn NT got raped for they PS skills. I swear if everyone who upped took it off and reupped, 90% of these sites would lose they pics.

found this too from
sick.gif
spin

500x_custom_1273014124808_claytonbigsby.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i've been twitpic'n everything form this thread for the past few days now! OMG, this is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif