I know I'm not an NT Detective...but I think I Delonte West just got bagged last night for a gun

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

this is what he was riding.

can-am-spyder.jpg
if true how was he carrying a shotgun on that?

My man ... you gotta protect yourself ... at least he didn't fo all plax on us ...

I remember back in the day I was with some folks who was folks with lonte and we did some dumb $@%$ ...

Its funny how they say outside of dc in upper marlboro lmao ...

My man ... you gotta protect yourself ... at least he didn't fo all plax on us ...

I remember back in the day I was with some folks who was folks with lonte and we did some dumb $%%% ...

I remember back in the day I was with some folks who was folks with lonte and we did some dumb #$** ...

anyone saw my post 2 weeks ago..._'s broke in my %+%* twice in 3 nights and took my radio the 2nd time. So these @#%%+@# came back again last night and tried to +$%+ with my other car but I ran up on them and they took off.
+*#$$ you had to piss some girl off or take some dudes girl
laugh.gif

From Twitter
Details on Delonte getting worse, from Wash. Post: 9 mm in waistband, .357 strapped to leg and shotgun in a guitar case slung over his back

Also, apparently he was pulled over after cutting off a police cruiser on the highway. All guns were loaded.
roll.gif

^First thing I thought of too
roll.gif

Man at least he was on the beltway and not in the city, they woulda threw him under the jail if that were the case
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

anyone saw my post 2 weeks ago..._'s broke in my %+%* twice in 3 nights and took my radio the 2nd time. So these @#%%+@# came back again last night and tried to +$%+ with my other car but I ran up on them and they took off.
+*#$$ you had to piss some girl off or take some dudes girl
laugh.gif

Nah I just got some new info after talking with people in the hood...

_'s been gettin hit EVERYWHERE in the neighborhood. Same scenarios too...windows busted...trunk left open...radio gone...3 dudes. I spoke with threedifferent people who've had this happen this month. Cops ain't doin #+%*.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

^First thing I thought of too
roll.gif

Man at least he was on the beltway and not in the city, they woulda threw him under the jail if that were the case
smh.gif

laugh.gif
for some reason I thought of Billy Bob in Sling Blade with shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom