I just punched my girl in the fase. smh

I went over to my girlfriends house earlier this afternoon you know, going to hangout for a bit, get laid and my whole life like flips upside down.

There's this really %%$$#!@+! guy that she used to talk alot with that I hated, and his carwas parked in her driveway when i pulled up, so I'm like,okay... what the F?
I don't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell because she always lets me in and I'm good friends with her family, I run up the stairs and slowlycreep the door open to surprise her you know like, "hey I'm here!!" but to my own disbelief, her and this douche are making out on her bed.

I was so furious I sprinted to the bed and decked him in the face as hard as I could about three times, words were exchanged as well as a few more fists and mygirlfriend seperated us (he's lucky for that) and she told me to wait in her room and that she would explain everything as she walked him out.

I was really outraged two minutes later she comes back and she starts pulling ##!*+@%$ excuses, telling me he made a move on her and that she swears shedidn't want to or anything, we get in an argument and she pushed me and then slapped me, so I punched her in the face.

I really don't know what the hell I was thinking but she started crying, and she yelled at me to get out so I did I stormed off all +$+*#+$ mad, even moremad for what I just did. I got home and went straight to my room and my mom comes in and she asked me why I've been so quiet(bear in mind i've beenhome for like 4 1/2 horus now) and I told her what happened, and I started crying.

My mom was really mad at me but really felt bad for me for what had happened, me and this girl dated for two years now...

So my mom wraps her arm around me and says how much she feels for me but how scared she was for me, then she said "You're moving with your auntie anduncle in Bel Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cabis rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homessmell ya later' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

laugh.gif
son nice rick roll

did anyone seriously read this whole thing?

you guys are gonna have hypertension and high blood pressure from all that salt.

i do it for teh lulz

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

did anyone seriously read this whole thing?

you guys are gonna have hypertension and high blood pressure from all that salt.

i do it for teh lulz

Damn you got me good...I should have known something wasn't right when dude didn't try to come get you in that room.

Back
Top Bottom