I just listened to the greatest underground album I've ever heard

I can't believe I'm so late with this....

Blu & Exile - Below the Heavens

WOW!

lyrics and beats make this an instant classic

laugh.gif

yea you slept, yea this is the 6-7th post about BTH since Nov, don't feel bad most of NT was late as well.

Blu-The Lifted EP
Blu-Soul Amazing Mixtape
Blu & Mainframe-Johnson&Jonson
Blu & Ta'Raach-The Piece Talks

...now catch yo +%% up

How many underground albums have you listened too?
laugh.gif

It's very good though...I feel like there should be a thread dedicated to underground hip-hop...

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif

It's very good though...I feel like there should be a thread dedicated to underground hip-hop...

to answer your question, I've listened to many, that's all I listen to nowadays

Violent by Design is a great album, but not as good as Below the Heavens in my opinion

Iron Galaxy>Below the Heavens
Funcrusher Plus>BtH
God Loves Ugly>Bth
I Phantom>Bth
Murs 3:16 the 9th Editon>Bth

just IMO i could probably go on

laugh.gif

Co-sign to the fullest extent.

You on that purplehazze ?
pimp.gif
"Official Underground Hip-Hopthread"

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

laugh.gif

Co-signto the fullest extent.

pimp.gif
I was gonna nominate purplehazze too
laugh.gif

just my opinion fellas
based on my tastes and the type of hip hop I like most

not a fan of company flow, as far as slug and ant, I'll take Lucy over God Loves

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

pimp.gif
"Official Underground Hip-Hop
thread"

I was gonna nominate purplehazze too
laugh.gif

Man i haven't even been able to keep up with my Underground Album of the Week thread the last few weeks with New Years and a new quarter and all
laugh.gif

I would be down though. What's the group consensus on what an official underground thread should be though? I'm thinking everybodyjust come through when they can, post some of their favorite albums and artist? Could stimulate some good discussions.

^^ I like your Jus Allah sig.......did you like the Jus Allah album? I was disappointed but that "chess king" track was fire

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

^^ I like your Jus Allah sig.......did you like the Jus Allah album? I was disappointed but that "chess king" track was fire
I was dissapointed too. His lyrics were on point but the beats.....
eyes.gif
my fav tracks were chess king and white nightmare. Gonna checkout his new album thats dropping soon, just hope he's not using his "new"(history of violence) style. Sad how much he fell off, he had some insane verses on earlier JMT tracks, some genius lines like my sig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

I would be down though. What's the group consensus on what an official underground thread should be though? I'm thinking everybody just come through when they can, post some of their favorite albums and artist? Could stimulate some good discussions.
I say go with that idea, I don't really want it set up like the rock thread where people are just posting what they are listening to.People can pick up on a lot of new stuff too it'd be good. Where you stay in the Bay purplehazze?

ima check this out when i can... if anyone has his best material .. holla at me with a PM please.

Man I just got put on to this album, it's truly incredible

Blu spits some %*@% you can really feel...co sign to the fullest

His second verse on The World Is (Below The Heavens)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
Some real talk right there

purplehazze96 wrote:

I would be down though. What's the group consensus on what an official underground thread should be though? I'm thinking everybody
just come through when they can, post some of their favorite albums and artist? Could stimulate some good discussions.
I say go with that idea, I don't really want it set up like the rock thread where people are just posting what they are listening to.
People can pick up on a lot of new stuff too it'd be good. Where you stay in the Bay purplehazze?

Born and raised in Oakland but I go to school in LA

Back
Top Bottom