I just listened to the greatest underground album I've ever heard

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by zube42

purplehazze96 wrote:

I would be down though. What's the group consensus on what an official underground thread should be though? I'm thinking everybody
just come through when they can, post some of their favorite albums and artist? Could stimulate some good discussions.
I say go with that idea, I don't really want it set up like the rock thread where people are just posting what they are listening to.
People can pick up on a lot of new stuff too it'd be good. Where you stay in the Bay purplehazze?

Born and raised in Oakland but I go to school in LA

Oh alright I live in Fairfield but was raised in Vallejo, I'm only about 30-45 mins away from Oakland we got some close family friends from there...

Fasho one of my boys stays in Fairfield, we went high school together I used to tell him he was crazy for making that commute
laugh.gif

Fasho one of my boys stays in Fairfield, we went high school together I used to tell him he was crazy for making that commute
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i $#!% you not I know someone that commuted toOakland from here for school, Adams by any chance?

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

what is his best material? lemme get a pm also. Mars is pretty hot. I heard that a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

ima check this out when i can... if anyone has his best material .. holla at me with a PM please.

Blu-The Lifted EP
Blu-Soul Amazing Mixtape
Blu & Mainframe-Johnson&Jonson
Blu & Ta'Raach-The Piece Talks

Sorry no link, I'm not gonna spoon feed yall n's
laugh.gif

Dude.

I've been overcome by the search to find a hard copy of this album. A new copy.

It simply does not freaking exist.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Dude.

I've been overcome by the search to find a hard copy of this album. A new copy.

It simply does not freaking exist.

You're right...now wait for a reissue like everyone else
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom