I Just Find It Funny When Women Wear Slutty CLothes In Near Freezing Weather

^
laugh.gif
Word.
Ol' Point Break Presidential mask face broad.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Fate will probably give DC one of the sluttiest daughters of her generation.
Fate doesn't exist but that would be a sad situation. Sad would be having a daughter. Her being a %** would be like eating Rosie O'Donnell on her period.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Fate will probably give DC one of the sluttiest daughters of her generation.
Fate doesn't exist but that would be a sad situation. Sad would be having a daughter. Her being a %** would be like eating Rosie O'Donnell on her period.

It's an art
smile.gif
I rarely go out in this type of weather, but when I do I'm not looking like a nun.

It's an art
smile.gif
I rarely go out in this type of weather, but when I do I'm not looking like a nun.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

While I rarely dress 'slutty', a lot of the time I wear a lot less than everyone else where I live just because I'm from a colder climate. I come from a 9 month snow season where it gets down to -40C. The other week it was the coldest place on Earth behind Antarctica. A couple years ago for school, I moved here to Vancouver where the weather is really moderate. So even when it's snowing here, it can still be as moderate as -3/-4C so I'm fine in jeans and a t-shirt and a toque. I wear shorts and tank tops like 8 months a year because I grew up acclimatized to a much colder climate. It's a lot more humid here in Van too, so I just get too hot.

So maybe sometimes it's not to do with them being obsessed with 'being cute', maybe they can just handle cold better than you can
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
But yeah, most of them do it to 'be cute'
please tell me you were dressed warmly a couple weeks ago, though.  that weather was unseemly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

While I rarely dress 'slutty', a lot of the time I wear a lot less than everyone else where I live just because I'm from a colder climate. I come from a 9 month snow season where it gets down to -40C. The other week it was the coldest place on Earth behind Antarctica. A couple years ago for school, I moved here to Vancouver where the weather is really moderate. So even when it's snowing here, it can still be as moderate as -3/-4C so I'm fine in jeans and a t-shirt and a toque. I wear shorts and tank tops like 8 months a year because I grew up acclimatized to a much colder climate. It's a lot more humid here in Van too, so I just get too hot.

So maybe sometimes it's not to do with them being obsessed with 'being cute', maybe they can just handle cold better than you can
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
But yeah, most of them do it to 'be cute'
please tell me you were dressed warmly a couple weeks ago, though.  that weather was unseemly
sick.gif

Me and my boy was talking about this 2 weekends ago when we went out...these chicks are representing for the DTF crew

Me and my boy was talking about this 2 weekends ago when we went out...these chicks are representing for the DTF crew

it's a good indicator

their dedication to the d is appreciated

a lil pneumonia won't keep em from it

it's a good indicator

their dedication to the d is appreciated

a lil pneumonia won't keep em from it

I don't know anywhere with females who dont dress skimpy for parties regardless of the weather conditions

I don't know anywhere with females who dont dress skimpy for parties regardless of the weather conditions

Back
Top Bottom