Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Smedroc

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ them British girls...

thats what i be dancing with when i've had one tequila too many
tired.gif

I dance with them after one beer.
Fat broads at the club are always down for whatever.

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Actually last weekend i was dancing with this hefty chick. took one look at the ******* through the beer goggles and next minute i was pressed up on her
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thing is after i finished (come to my senses) and went to the bar, this bad one comes over and says 'you could do better' and then walks off....
embarassed.gif
I was f' mortified!!
tired.gif
...... felt all kinds of embarrased... Luckily though our paths crossed later on that night. I made a joke out of the 'incident' and i managed to get the digits so it wasnt all bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg

ghostbusters-stay-puff.jpg
amy_winehouse.jpg
mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-games-nintendo-dsartwork2116eggman-revision-ok-copy.jpg
gremlin_1.jpg
damn yo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Fate will probably give DC one of the sluttiest daughters of her generation.
Fate doesn't exist but that would be a sad situation. Sad would be having a daughter. Her being a %** would be like eating Rosie O'Donnell on her period.
...seriously?
Seriously nothing, I would PREFER a son, meaning I would be disappointed if I had a daughter because I didn't have a son. Don't humanitarianize me. Yea you can be thankful that you have a healthy child but I want sons, not girls.
DISAPPOINTED and SADDENED by a daughter...

I just can't wrap that around my head

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg

ghostbusters-stay-puff.jpg
amy_winehouse.jpg
mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-games-nintendo-dsartwork2116eggman-revision-ok-copy.jpg
gremlin_1.jpg
damn yo.
laugh.gif

Fate doesn't exist but that would be a sad situation. Sad would be having a daughter. Her being a %** would be like eating Rosie O'Donnell on her period.
...seriously?
Seriously nothing, I would PREFER a son, meaning I would be disappointed if I had a daughter because I didn't have a son. Don't humanitarianize me. Yea you can be thankful that you have a healthy child but I want sons, not girls.

...seriously?

......you know. there's alot of people with that same mindset. i even remember an ER episode where this woman came in pregnant, it was early in the pregnancy but something was wrong. she made it clear early on that she really wanted to do anything she could to keep the baby if she could. somehow, through the tests to get her better she found out that the sex of the baby was a female and her face went from all smiles to a stoneface. she immediately got up and said she was on her was to get an abortion.

...seriously?

......you know. there's alot of people with that same mindset. i even remember an ER episode where this woman came in pregnant, it was early in the pregnancy but something was wrong. she made it clear early on that she really wanted to do anything she could to keep the baby if she could. somehow, through the tests to get her better she found out that the sex of the baby was a female and her face went from all smiles to a stoneface. she immediately got up and said she was on her was to get an abortion.

I'm sure there are plenty of parents who are like "I hope I have a x" but they know they're going to be thrilled with whatever they have..

I'm sure there are plenty of parents who are like "I hope I have a x" but they know they're going to be thrilled with whatever they have..

- the lady said something to the effect of "girls aint nothing but trouble", or something like that, and stormed out the door.

- the lady said something to the effect of "girls aint nothing but trouble", or something like that, and stormed out the door.

I dont even see DC having the privilage to breed.
Son is like the Van Elden of NT, he thinks its 1920 or something.

I dont even see DC having the privilage to breed.
Son is like the Van Elden of NT, he thinks its 1920 or something.

I've noticed this with Japanese girls. For whatever reason...rain or shine, the chicks love wearing skirts and never wear jeans. I mean it's cool and all but in the rain? Just seems like such a hassle.

I've noticed this with Japanese girls. For whatever reason...rain or shine, the chicks love wearing skirts and never wear jeans. I mean it's cool and all but in the rain? Just seems like such a hassle.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah, a close friend of mine does this all the time.

She'll wear a coat with a tight dress under it.

She says she's never cold, is this because her body has alot of iron? or what?
Well that's the inverse logic of why anemic people are always cold... sounds plausible... but I'm still not buying it.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah, a close friend of mine does this all the time.

She'll wear a coat with a tight dress under it.

She says she's never cold, is this because her body has alot of iron? or what?
Well that's the inverse logic of why anemic people are always cold... sounds plausible... but I'm still not buying it.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I don't remember where I heard it, but someone said, when you have a son, you only gotta worry about one **** and how to keep it out of trouble. When you have a daughter, you gotta worry about every ****. Like OJ killing the wife. I don't condone, but I think I understand.

I don't remember where I heard it, but someone said, when you have a son, you only gotta worry about one **** and how to keep it out of trouble. When you have a daughter, you gotta worry about every ****. Like OJ killing the wife. I don't condone, but I think I understand.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

johnnie.jpg

image057.jpg

Originally Posted by MrONegative

johnnie.jpg

image057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom