I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I never said that she said anything offensive.

And I never said that I will NEVER give anything to a female.

I just have a problem with dudes giving women things they don't deserve. It is as simple as that. Then they EXPECT other dudes to do those things and when we DON'T they use the "You should be a gentleman" card. I don't have the patience for that nonsense. Don't even entertain/answer those crazy questions when they come my way.

I mean, but that isn't even anything to get mad about if it doesn't concern you. I mean, as a woman I've come to notice that there are plenty ofloose chicks w/ questionable morals out there and there are similar minded men that come to expect all women to behaveas these vagabond women do... but that has nothing to do with me.
laugh.gif
I don't have time to be bothered with some goofy +@@ bum of a dude just like Ican't let another woman impact my life.

There will always be shady women. There's always gonna be men that trick off their cash for them. That's the way of the world.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i had 2 negative situations like these within the past few months and both times the females had this flabbergasted look on their face when i responded to them.

time 1: this girl came over to see me after she left some party with the intent for me to tear the vag vag up. after i beat i was tired and realized i had to get up early so i told her i was about to go to sleep because i had things to do tomorrow. when i walked her to her car she started asking me for gas money like she assumed i would give it to her. i told her that shd didn't say nothing about gas money prior to comming over, she responded with "all other guys give me gas money so i thought you would too but i guess you don't know how to treat a women." i just told her i might have considered giving her gas money had she not assumed and expected i would give it to her.

time 2: i went to meet some girl in new york that i was going to go see a movie with and hang out in the city with and then smash later that night. i took the subway to her apartment, after that shes like lets go in my car (which was a bucket piece of junk to begin with) i was like its better to take the subway because its going to be so much traffic and hard to find parking in manhattan. we get in the car and she stops at a gas station and puts gas in her car. she proceeds to ask me for $15 for gas. i asked her when did i ever agree to give you gas money and that we should have just taken the subway anyways. she started getting an attitude with me so i just left her there and took the subway back home. i didn't smash but i didn't get played for a fool either.

seriously though my take on this is that if the girl asks or assumes your going to give her gas then tell her no. we've all read that if you give a mouse a cookie book. now if they come over act right and don't ask for anything and we have a good time then i have no problem helping them out with gas or gettin us something to eat just because, but when they assume things they aint gettin a penny.
laugh.gif

ats41738bigthumb.jpg

I cosign when the case is like this. But givin a little gas money on free will is ok.

Yall can use that "Why are you worrying about the next man" card but so many times LOL

Insecure though. LOL Don't understand that one but whatever makes you guilty parties feel good about yourselves.

I don't know dude..you always have something to say about someone else *shrugs* i agree tho, that doesn't mean you're insecure..bored ismore like it.

i remember one time going to san deigo (im from the ventura county area) to meet up with some broad to boink and all. she gave me gas money for the ride backif that counts..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yall can use that "Why are you worrying about the next man" card but so many times LOL

Insecure though. LOL Don't understand that one but whatever makes you guilty parties feel good about yourselves.
I mean... but why is this a problem for you? Have girls been asking you to pay for their gas when they come and see you? For what you'vesaid, it's like we should all be worried when even if it's a distant concern. I don't get it.
nerd.gif

lol this thread is straight comedy. Never once had a chick ask me for gas money to come see me (knocks on wood)

Originally Posted by FREQUENTFLYER

i remember one time going to san deigo (im from the ventura county area) to meet up with some broad to boink and all. she gave me gas money for the ride back if that counts..
I'm not mad at anyone for taking the gas money...whatever but the fact that people will give it up. Ew. That is so triflin...ugh.
laugh.gif
Samegoes for a guy. Why don't folks just go pick up somebody off the street and pay them for their service?

A friend of mine, her mom went through a mid-life crisis and started hoeing it up on the internet. She didn't know we knew what she was doing but we sawthese e-mails where she was offering to pay gas money for people to come through and do damage.
sick.gif
I can't imagine any situation where this isn'ttriflin as hell and extra thirsty.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

A friend of mine, her mom went through a mid-life crisis and started hoeing it up on the internet. She didn't know we knew what she was doing but we saw these e-mails where she was offering to pay gas money for people to come through and do damage.
sick.gif
I can't imagine any situation where this isn't triflin as hell and extra thirsty.
Cougars
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

i remember one time going to san deigo (im from the ventura county area) to meet up with some broad to boink and all. she gave me gas money for the ride back if that counts..
I'm not mad at anyone for taking the gas money...whatever but the fact that people will give it up. Ew. That is so triflin...ugh.
laugh.gif
Same goes for a guy. Why don't folks just go pick up somebody off the street and pay them for their service?

A friend of mine, her mom went through a mid-life crisis and started hoeing it up on the internet. She didn't know we knew what she was doing but we saw these e-mails where she was offering to pay gas money for people to come through and do damage.
sick.gif
I can't imagine any situation where this isn't triflin as hell and extra thirsty.
what's that link?

I love her mama but nah... she was more like a rabid, overtired house cat.
laugh.gif
She didn't have NOOOOOOOO business doing that %@@*.

what's that link?

You do not want. Trust.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Some straight bums in here/out there
smh.gif

One dude I used to talk to lived 45 minutes away. We hadn't spoke in a few months & he hits me up Like "hey swing through"
-Dude has no job, so no money to go anywhere
-no car so it's always a one-way thing

I hit him with the "Nah I'm busy, how about you come here"...no response
laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they should be treated like Kings when living like a peasant.

I wouldn't ask for gas $$ but wow @ dudes getting bent out of shape over $5 every once in awhile.

stop your mouth. that's nonsense. when you start dating a guy who do you expect to pay for the movie or dinner? if you split the costs, how long haveyou been doing that? because it wasn't until the past 5-10 years that women started to "chip in" on food and entertainment on a more regularbasis when dating.

seriously, this is complete garbage. i am perfectly cool with paying for dinner and a movie with a girl that i am dating. that is no problem at all. i willnever ask her for gas money, even though as a man i am expected to drive on a date. and i don't care that that is the way it is. just don't try tomilk me for some petty cash when the shoe is on the other foot.

it's not about the $5. it's about the principle. if you think i need to pay you gas money to see you obviously you don't think i am worth yourtime. if that's the case, save me the headache because obviously you aren't worth my time. in case that goes over your head time > money.

i realize that much. in the end she still said something about getting bent out of shape over $5. irony? considering the girls that are being mentioned aregetting bent out of shape if they don't get the same $5.

and instead of agreeing in spite of saying she wouldn't do it and would rather stay home, she insists on calling guys refusing to pay "bums." andsaying these bums try to get treated like kings. come on now. if you're messing with a bum that doesn't have any money, you really think you are aqueen?

Back
Top Bottom