I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Will a female give ME gas money to come see her, though?
I get some because its like a 30 mile drive...10 dollars straight to lotto tickets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Came across a FEW females that have said dudes give them GAS money after "meeting" them places. Going out to eat/movies, etc, dudes apparently have been giving these girls gas money.

And the females have conditioned themselves to believe that it is "common courtesy" that these dudes are giving them gas money.

Sad man.......

Anyone else hear of this? I am sure some of yall probably do it.

Yea I am broke that's why I don't do it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year....and I only asked him cuz I knew he'd oblige and I didn't like him anyway.

laugh.gif
Exactly why I don't trick.
for real.

it's been guys that have lived farther than him and I never even thought to ask. It's a respect thing....I had no respect for dude and exploited him for what I could.
This just reinforce my philosophy on how things play out now-a-days. Its a respect thing, if a women is pullin that crazy pay for gas money stunt on you, and worse - if she uses it as an ultimatum...she's trying you more often then not. Women will not pull that on guys they respect, or at least know wouldn't go for crap like that.

...I'm not hatin on you mama, do your thing. Thats just how the game goes now-a-days.

PREACH!!!!!

i had 2 negative situations like these within the past few months and both times the females had this flabbergasted look on their face when i responded tothem.

time 1: this girl came over to see me after she left some party with the intent for me to tear the vag vag up. after i beat i was tired and realized i had toget up early so i told her i was about to go to sleep because i had things to do tomorrow. when i walked her to her car she started asking me for gas moneylike she assumed i would give it to her. i told her that shd didn't say nothing about gas money prior to comming over, she responded with "all otherguys give me gas money so i thought you would too but i guess you don't know how to treat a women." i just told her i might have considered giving hergas money had she not assumed and expected i would give it to her.

time 2: i went to meet some girl in new york that i was going to go see a movie with and hang out in the city with and then smash later that night. i took thesubway to her apartment, after that shes like lets go in my car (which was a bucket piece of junk to begin with) i was like its better to take the subwaybecause its going to be so much traffic and hard to find parking in manhattan. we get in the car and she stops at a gas station and puts gas in her car. sheproceeds to ask me for $15 for gas. i asked her when did i ever agree to give you gas money and that we should have just taken the subway anyways. she startedgetting an attitude with me so i just left her there and took the subway back home. i didn't smash but i didn't get played for a fool either.

seriously though my take on this is that if the girl asks or assumes your going to give her gas then tell her no. we've all read that if you give a mouse acookie book. now if they come over act right and don't ask for anything and we have a good time then i have no problem helping them out with gas or gettinus something to eat just because, but when they assume things they aint gettin a penny.

done it before. the way i look at it is if you want the vag then you gonna have to pay for it no matter what. you go meet her somewhere you gonna burn gaswhich cost money so why not have her come to u and thro her a $5 bill.

Originally Posted by select127

done it before. the way i look at it is if you want the vag then you gonna have to pay for it no matter what. you go meet her somewhere you gonna burn gas which cost money so why not have her come to u and thro her a $5 bill.

LOL, SIMP

u gotta look at it both ways.... arent you spending money when you're picking up females for dates (gas) etc etc etc?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

time 1: this girl came over to see me after she left some party with the intent for me to tear the vag vag up. after i beat i was tired and realized i had to get up early so i told her i was about to go to sleep because i had things to do tomorrow. when i walked her to her car she started asking me for gas money like she assumed i would give it to her. i told her that shd didn't say nothing about gas money prior to comming over, she responded with "all other guys give me gas money so i thought you would too but i guess you don't know how to treat a women." i just told her i might have considered giving her gas money had she not assumed and expected i would give it to her.
roll.gif
@ Her using that faulty logic. Get the hell out of hereman

Originally Posted by select127

done it before. the way i look at it is if you want the vag then you gonna have to pay for it no matter what. you go meet her somewhere you gonna burn gas which cost money so why not have her come to u and thro her a $5 bill.
I can't believe you are trying to rationalize this. Direct exchange of money to hand is what makes it unacceptable.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You're so insecure, always worrying about what the next man is doing. Worry about yourself fam.
smh.gif

I bet you trick off like it aint no tomorrow

Are we talking people in relationships or just...casual type %+@!? Jumpoffs as you people call it.
laugh.gif

Either way, it's dumb. If I was gonna travel out to see some guy (that was my man) I wouldn't ask him to pay forit...that'd be something I'd decide to do on my own. If he ASKED ME to come see him and I couldn't afford to...then I just wouldn't go. Heobviously has the money if he'd pay for gas/transportation...he'd have to come to me if he wanted to see me. I'm not a $+%@%*@ pizza where you payme when I get there.
laugh.gif

And I don't involve myself in 'jumpoff' type situations. I would never travel to see any dude that I'm not with officially so...that's noteven an issue, IMO. And I clearly ain't payin' nobody to come see me. WTH?
laugh.gif

Man we are NOT talking about relationships. We are talking about random girls.

Even though I don't think it should be done in either instance.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

time 1: this girl came over to see me after she left some party with the intent for me to tear the vag vag up. after i beat i was tired and realized i had to get up early so i told her i was about to go to sleep because i had things to do tomorrow. when i walked her to her car she started asking me for gas money like she assumed i would give it to her. i told her that shd didn't say nothing about gas money prior to comming over, she responded with "all other guys give me gas money so i thought you would too but i guess you don't know how to treat a women." i just told her i might have considered giving her gas money had she not assumed and expected i would give it to her.
roll.gif
@ Her using that faulty logic. Get the hell out of here man
laugh.gif
thats what im talkin about. these women need toknow what they make out of themselves when they assume things. i shoulda hit her with the, "oh i know how to treat a woman but my late night bedtimebuddys get treated differently" the things you wish you could say at the moment

Well, if it's for a random...yeah. No deal. That's incredibly thirsty of a guy. I think it's just as dumb for a girl to put herself out there likeshe's some $%!#!@$ Chinese take-out as well. Ew.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Some straight bums in here/out there
smh.gif

One dude I used to talk to lived 45 minutes away. We hadn't spoke in a few months & he hits me up Like "hey swing through"
-Dude has no job, so no money to go anywhere
-no car so it's always a one-way thing

I hit him with the "Nah I'm busy, how about you come here"...no response
laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they should be treated like Kings when living like a peasant.

I wouldn't ask for gas $$ but wow @ dudes getting bent out of shape over $5 every once in awhile.
Why should ANY dude EVER give you any $ to come see you? Why do you think you deserve to be treated like a "Queen."

$5 every once in a while? Why anything ever?

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Some straight bums in here/out there
smh.gif

One dude I used to talk to lived 45 minutes away. We hadn't spoke in a few months & he hits me up Like "hey swing through"
-Dude has no job, so no money to go anywhere
-no car so it's always a one-way thing

I hit him with the "Nah I'm busy, how about you come here"...no response
laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they should be treated like Kings when living like a peasant.

I wouldn't ask for gas $$ but wow @ dudes getting bent out of shape over $5 every once in awhile.
Why should ANY dude EVER give you any $ to come see you? Why do you think you deserve to be treated like a "Queen."

$5 every once in a while? Why anything ever?
Okay, I get you on the gas money front...but what did she say that was even remotely offensive?
laugh.gif
Do you really think you're not gonna giveanything to a girl/woman EVER? ...Like... EVER?
laugh.gif

I never said that she said anything offensive.

And I never said that I will NEVER give anything to a female.

I just have a problem with dudes giving women things they don't deserve. It is as simple as that. Then they EXPECT other dudes to do those things and whenwe DON'T they use the "You should be a gentleman" card. I don't have the patience for that nonsense. Don't even entertain/answer thosecrazy questions when they come my way.

Back
Top Bottom