I hope this is the Wayne that comes out of jail

whats the name of the 2pac dedication song i can't find the actual joint. and I told Y'all is the bomb track in a while.

"..Stunt so hard, its all yall fault,
and when it come to beef give me a1 sauce,
I aint worried bout +%$*,
everything paid off,
you could catch me courtside at dwyane wade house,
with a high yellow thick %#*!+ wit her legs out,
cash money president,
but we in the red house.."

"..Stunt so hard, its all yall fault,
and when it come to beef give me a1 sauce,
I aint worried bout +%$*,
everything paid off,
you could catch me courtside at dwyane wade house,
with a high yellow thick %#*!+ wit her legs out,
cash money president,
but we in the red house.."

what if all these rappers/entertainers are all really in jail but only come out for whenever they do videos and shows that's their only free time
eek.gif
because they all getting a plea deal with the feds to control society through fear, intimidation & psychology?
nerd.gif
imagine jail isn't what it seems, they just make the public perceive it that way on TV...  it's prolly a nice $%! studio where the feds clean up the streets of the thugs giving them a chance to live out their aspirations... holy crap deeper than you'd ever imagine...
eek.gif

ever realize you NEVER see them walking around in public alone? are those security really security? or are they P.O's that monitor the rappers on they lil time outside? and every now and then they gotta pull a stunt that they got some gun or drug charge in order not to blow their cover?
eek.gif

anyhow i just wanna sing meng, i don't wanna do no photoshoots, no album covers, no music videos none of that dumb limelight crap rubbish man... just sing and not reveal myself to the public @#%@ all that... who cares you know? ghost writer & a ghost singer you dig
pimp.gif
i don't need publicity & FAME
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

what if all these rappers/entertainers are all really in jail but only come out for whenever they do videos and shows that's their only free time
eek.gif
because they all getting a plea deal with the feds to control society through fear, intimidation & psychology?
nerd.gif
imagine jail isn't what it seems, they just make the public perceive it that way on TV...  it's prolly a nice $%! studio where the feds clean up the streets of the thugs giving them a chance to live out their aspirations... holy crap deeper than you'd ever imagine...
eek.gif

ever realize you NEVER see them walking around in public alone? are those security really security? or are they P.O's that monitor the rappers on they lil time outside? and every now and then they gotta pull a stunt that they got some gun or drug charge in order not to blow their cover?
eek.gif

anyhow i just wanna sing meng, i don't wanna do no photoshoots, no album covers, no music videos none of that dumb limelight crap rubbish man... just sing and not reveal myself to the public @#%@ all that... who cares you know? ghost writer & a ghost singer you dig
pimp.gif
i don't need publicity & FAME
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

and the reason i'd stay out the limelight and stay ghost is cause all that fame crap creates envy, jealousy and stupid crap like that... have no time in my life for people to be jealous of me nor would i want anyone to feel that way towards me, that's mean & childish
smh.gif

and the reason i'd stay out the limelight and stay ghost is cause all that fame crap creates envy, jealousy and stupid crap like that... have no time in my life for people to be jealous of me nor would i want anyone to feel that way towards me, that's mean & childish
smh.gif

this is absolutely wack!!!!!...period
i liked wayne back when he was young now he has that stupid autotune $%@ and just sounds like a $!!+%%@.
i dont see how ya jam to this @@#@%

this is absolutely wack!!!!!...period
i liked wayne back when he was young now he has that stupid autotune $%@ and just sounds like a $!!+%%@.
i dont see how ya jam to this @@#@%

get all that fame & limelight you #+%! around and get your dumb +%# shot 
laugh.gif
or hogtied 
roll.gif

you think you can strut around like some star without the feds backing you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm telling you these rappers is either in jail or got the feds backing them
laugh.gif

get all that fame & limelight you #+%! around and get your dumb +%# shot 
laugh.gif
or hogtied 
roll.gif

you think you can strut around like some star without the feds backing you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm telling you these rappers is either in jail or got the feds backing them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom