I Have Serious Question for the African - American Community.....Let Us Discuss "CP Time"

So much of our time has been stolen from us that we take advantage of the free time that we have.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the phrase "my fellow" in the title imply that you're Af-Am? That's what I was picturing until you said "us white people".

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Us white people will just not show up and forget to tell you 
laugh.gif

[h3]
Re: I Have Serious Question for my fellow African - Americans.....Let Us Discuss "CP Time"
[/h3]

Oh.

Observing the older black folks "keeping up with the Joneses" always included showing up "fashionably late" when making appearances to social events.
I think it just trickled down.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

So much of our time has been stolen from us that we take advantage of the free time that we have.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the phrase "my fellow" in the title imply that you're Af-Am? That's what I was picturing until you said "us white people".

Maybe he means fellow americans
laugh.gif

roll.gif

In my circle of friends we show up in a precise order of light-dark 9 times out of 10 and laugh about the coincidence.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Maybe he means fellow americans
laugh.gif

roll.gif

In my circle of friends we show up in a precise order of light-dark 9 times out of 10 and laugh about the coincidence.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

fellow huh?

And a party is a bad place to be judging promptness...
maybe people had prior engagements that night and wanted to split time 

between both.  People come and go between the allotted time at parties

rented space or otherwise....
Nah man.
Most of these people were from out of town and came here JUST for this event.

Yet they still only show up for 45 mins?

Hell, why even valet your car if the event ends in half an hour practically. 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

fellow huh?

And a party is a bad place to be judging promptness...
maybe people had prior engagements that night and wanted to split time 

between both.  People come and go between the allotted time at parties

rented space or otherwise....
Nah man.
Most of these people were from out of town and came here JUST for this event.

Yet they still only show up for 45 mins?

Hell, why even valet your car if the event ends in half an hour practically. 

But someone tell me what is going through the average black man's head and why is it impossible to be on time?
No racism.
How can you say no racism and make such a generalization?
How many times have you experienced black people showing up 3.5 hours late?
I'm black and I'm always on time to events that matter.
Your thread is dumb.

But someone tell me what is going through the average black man's head and why is it impossible to be on time?
No racism.
Your thread is dumb.

StaXX wrote:

No racism.
Your thread is dumb.

Um, I've experienced it several times. I've worked in this industry throughout college and seen it on countless occasions. 
I'm not being racist, I just really dont understand. I recognize that not every black person does this and that there are some that are on time.

StaXX wrote:

No racism.
Your thread is dumb.

Um, I've experienced it several times. I've worked in this industry throughout college and seen it on countless occasions. 
I'm not being racist, I just really dont understand. I recognize that not every black person does this and that there are some that are on time.

i got a few of my friends that are usually late wherever they go. if it's somewhere important or we need to be at a certain place at a certain time no ifs ands or buts i tell them we gotta be there at 10pm white people time and no *%@+!++ around showing up late.

it usually gets the point across

i got a few of my friends that are usually late wherever they go. if it's somewhere important or we need to be at a certain place at a certain time no ifs ands or buts i tell them we gotta be there at 10pm white people time and no *%@+!++ around showing up late.

it usually gets the point across

its the truth.

colored people time exists as does the ITIS.

practically every black friend i have is 1-2 hours late.

i counter that by tellin them im tryin to get there at 8 when i really wanna leave at 10

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

No racism.
Your thread is dumb.

You park cars bro.
Lets not try to make it seem like some wonderul profession.

Back
Top Bottom