no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Andre Benjamin can wear WHATEVER he wants. <3

pimp.gif

that man's style is to sexy...w/o lookin metro or gay

Not everyone wears LRG, timbs, jerseys and pants down to their knees anymore
grin.gif

thats the problem...people assume cuz they on their 'grown and sexy' ( i hate that phrase) its better...

its all a matter or opinion but IMO its not better just different as already stated...

So let me take a wild guess here... That is your jersey collection and you are heated that no one rocks that *+% anymore after you spent your lunch money onall them so to make up for it you choose to vent your frustration by obsessing over dudes who wear pants you don't like?

Pink pants or no pink pants, that dude is better than you because he is out doing him and not spending his day obsessing over what you have on.

It's awful. If you're going out in public like that, you're obviously trying to attract other men.

this is that shemale style of dressing; and to the cats saying it's "innovative" and "different" GTFOutta here with that. you got allthat gear in your closet, huh? it's not innovative. just through some junk together and rock it.

*let's see..umma take these boat shoes and put them together with some capri pants...awww man, nobodies doing that! umma rock kids this summer! theydon't even know! i had crazy visions!*

the dark skinned dude outfit is too much, while the lighter skin dude would have been ok if he had fitted jeans and got rid of the summer camp beadbracelets.....

Originally Posted by bay1591

the dark skinned dude outfit is too much, while the lighter skin dude would have been ok if he had fitted jeans and got rid of the summer camp bead bracelets.....

Na, any guy wearing that is wrong.

But I was thinking the same thing when I saw people saying they were feeling the look.
tired.gif

No. Looks like a damn fool. People try too hard to be different some times.

I call it different, I just hate when _ get a pair of rolled up skinny jeans and think they doin' it, your attire is no better than anyone elses

Edit: wearing a pair of tight pants does not make you "grown" or "mature"

To each its own right???
Everyone has a different style
Yes, its called dressing better imo.

'cept those ganster hooligans with oversized shirt jerkin in the middle of the sidewalk
laugh.gif

the dude in the second pic isnt dressed bad at all, and ide def wear sumthin like that.........from the waist up and the ankle down

but them pants.....W.T.F!!!
eek.gif
Noooooooo!!!!!! is that gray? or platinumplaque?

and why does he have the "oh $h!+...my left nut just exploded, damn...thats the second one this week!" face on?!?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Yup
smile.gif

Unless you prefer

XXXXL Tees x Denim shorts x and Sneakers

soulja-boy2.jpg
indifferent.gif
why do we have to "prefer" thatfoolishness?

maybe i would prefer to wear something like this.. note how it actually fits, and is a classic look and not just a fad.. (not me):

just because someone doesnt wear fruity-colored skintight clothing doesn't mean they don't dress well..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

just because someone doesnt wear fruity-colored skintight clothing doesn't mean they don't dress well..
eyes.gif
exactly...some on here act like they are the only one with any sense of style and everyone else on here looks and LRG or whatever ad

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Yup
smile.gif

Unless you prefer

XXXXL Tees x Denim shorts x and Sneakers
indifferent.gif
why do we have to "prefer" that foolishness?

maybe i would prefer to wear something like this.. note how it actually fits, and is a classic look and not just a fad.. (not me):

eyes.gif
Relax, Don't gotta stone face me and whatnot lol...
i was just posting the opposite of what they were posting..

lol. This thread is comedy, first off son in the picture is JKissi he's on Hypebeast, got his own blog, and personally, i think son is fresh.
He does him, that's not one of his best fits but if you seen some of his other stuff you'd understand where i'm coming from.
But it's sad yall just can't accept a dude who does his own thing and doesn't limit himself inside a certain cultural norm.

That's another fit of dude, a more "normal" one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom